𝟒|𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 through Erika's closet, quite possibly the biggest closet i've ever seen

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐊𝐀 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 through Erika's closet, quite possibly the biggest closet i've ever seen. Is this really what it's like to be rich? Her closet was probably the size of my entire room. There's a whole ass couch in one side of the closet. The two girls whom i suppose are now my friends, dragged me to Erika's house, or more like mansion of course. Saying there's a lot they need to fill me in on. What's more to learn? Edward's a dick, Liam's probably the only friendly one and Adam. Adam is a lot of things, and I don't want to be around him much. Or at all.

"Okay so, you know the basics about the kings right? I'm not gonna fill you in on it's history or whatever, it's not important" Erika heaved, carrying two heavy faux fur jackets. "But let me tell a little about Edward"

"Edwards a dick, that's it. That's all there is to know" Rhi interrupted, her focus was on a mirror as she was fixing her light brown hair into a ponytail, tucking little strands of her curls behind her ears.

"Right, but you haven't really met Liam have you? He's actually a sweetheart, really mellow. He and I went to school in England together, but he left England earlier than i did" Erika continued, trying on one of the Jackets, its length up to her knees and complimenting her entire aesthetic. 

 "You know his dad owns Eagle publishings?"

Eagle publishings?

My eyes widened in disbelief, Eagle publishings is probably the most famous book publisher in the world. Literally almost all my favorite books were from them. I tried not to look so taken back and overwhelmed by what i was hearing, so all i could do was nod my head as i watched Erika hang her jackets on one side of her closet.

"Yeah well his parents split like a year ago, but he's been so calm about it. Honestly he's the only decent guy in the King's. How sad is that" she sighed. I shifted in my seat, probably the most comfortable leather chair i've ever sat on. I tried my best not to lay my head on the headrest, last thing i need is to fall asleep on them.

"But, Adam is a whole other case. He's been this egotistical arrogant dick his whole life. Just detached from everybody, makes you wanna hate him" Rhiannon joined the conversation, examining a stiletto heel as if it were a crown jewel, capturing my attention.

"But you don't because whatever said, he's there for you as your friend. It's so confusing"  she pranced back and forth in this large closet, her gaze now at me as she spoke.

"So? what i get from this is? Edward and Adam no. Liam, yes" I clarified, looking at her for an answer.

"Well, yes but also no. Erika and I were just talking about it the other day. It's so weird that he asked you personally to join, well lowkey threaten you even"

I shifted my gaze back from Erika to Rhiannon, trying to keep up with their conversation.

"He didn't mean that don't worry. But he's never paid a single attention to anyone outside of the King's, let alone asking them to join" Rhi quizzed, her eyebrows furrowed as she plopped herself down on the carpeted floor.