Chapter 39.

After much fighting and arguing Emiliano finally got me to not leave... Yet, anyways. I sat by the small eating table on the balcony of the room and was joined by Emiliano carrying food for me and for himself.

I squealed internally at the sight of the warm waffles drizzled in hot melted chocolate and ice cream. I was ready to devour it.

He had barely put it down before I was eating, I moaned at the taste not holding it in as I threw my head back. If I'm being honest I hadn't had a proper meal since I ranaway.

"Alessandra, do you know whose trying to kill you? Because I don't think it's Angelo" Emiliano's voice penetrated my thoughts. I glared at him, suddenly angry at him for speaking.

"Shut up. I don't want your voice to ruin my good food mood." I grumbled angrily. He smirked devilishly before leaving to the side so his mouth was by my ear.

"I'll gladly shut up if you give my mouth something else to do".
I blushed furiously before narrowing my eyes and picking up a slice of his toast and stuffing it in his mouth.

"Eat your breakfast, but I'm not on the menu today" I said angrily. Not because of what he said, but because of how wet he made me with those few simple words. I clenched my thighs together trying to relieve some of the pressure. This is all because of the pregnancy, now I have no self control when it comes to Emiliano and sex. I want it all the time.

Emiliano's sharp eyes noticed my legs suddenly crossing and smirked up at me.

"Get on my lap Alessandra." he ordered, his voice leaving  no room for argument. But I would always argue with him, no matter what.

"No." I said shortly before finishing my waffles and began to drink my water.

"Alessandra" he growled squeezing my thigh with warning. My core ached with need, but not just any need. Need for him. Emiliano.

"Let's talk business first. You asked who's trying to kill me". I said changing the mood of the conversation.

He sighed before nodding his head.

"Well you're right. Angelo has nothing to do with anything except sending Olivia to spy on you. You may or may not have known this, but in the past I was an assassin for The trinity. It's a top secret criminal organisat-"

" I know what the Trinity is, Alessandra. What I want to know is why the fuck you were working for those fucking scum?" Emiliano's voice thundered, full of anger and worry.

"I've been working for them since I was 12. They found... While I was sold to them basically, but I was on the streets and they took me in... I didn't really have a choice back then. When you caught me I was on a mission. But that's not important." I said before Emiliano interrupted me again.

"Were you on a mission when we went to Madrid?" he asked more curious than anything else. I thought about it before I shook my head.

"It was suppose to be a mission, but it was more of a personal vendetta. They killed my mother." I said with my jaw clenched at the memory.

Emiliano nodded his head again, deep in thought as he stared at the flowers on the table.

It made me nervous that he wasn't talking, but I carried on with my story.

" As you probably know already, I did message you when I found out, but your response wasn't what I had expected. When I got home that day I could feel that something wasn't right. You should know the rest. But what you don't know is that earlier that week just after you kicked me out I had sent a letter of resignation to the Trinity. And you know the only way out of the mafia is death." I said. He pieced the puzzle together before nodding his head.

" It just had to be the him" Emiliano mumbled to himself. My brows furrowed in confusion. Who was he talking about.

"Who?" I questioned curiously. Does Emiliano know something that I don't?

He shook his head standing up and walking to the the door. What the hell?
I jumped up and ran blocking his path.

"where do you think you're going?" I said with a glare. I stood in fort of the door with my arms out to keoo him from getting to it.

"I'm going to go deal with the problem" he said before lifting me over his shoulder and and dropping me on the bed. But I wasn't having it. He wasn't going anywhere without me.

I hugged him like a koala not letting him move.
"you're not going anywhere without me". I growled flipping him over and holding him down. I forced his hands above his head.

"Alessandra we don't have time for sex right now" he joked pushing him pelvis against my core.
But I wouldn't be moved, not even for sex.

I counted to three in my head before I jumped up and grabbed my bag making for the door.

I looked behind me to see Emiliano chasing after me like a bull that's seen red.
I turned the corner and pressed the elevator but ran to the steps instead. I waited behind the door. He ran past at full speed skipping stairs as he 'chased me down the elevator'.

Some people never learn. I sighed as I walked back to the room. This was like the day in his office all over again.

I didn't even realize yesterday but anyways.

200K READS!!! ❤️