Chapter 24: Trust Me

"Appa and omma will be back soon, so for the time being you will stay with Taehwan ahjussi and granny okay? Be a good boy" Yeoul stroked his hair with a motherly smile.

"When will omma come back?" Minyeol fingers fiddled with her lock as his other hand slowly caressed Yeoul cheeks.

"As soon as possible. When omma comeback we will go buy your favorite bunny" his sad smile was replaced with a bright one as soon as he heard the 'bunny' part. Minyeol wrapped his arm around her neck, though deep down inside she didn't want to leave him alone but she had too.

Exposing Minyeol to medias was not a good idea either, she didn't want public got a hold of her son. He was just a kid.

Jimin knelt beside Minyeol, hugging him "Now, will you promise appa to behave when we're away?" he held his pinky fingers out as the younger boy excitedly linked his pinky with Jimin.

"Tae-ah thank you for doing this" holding his hand tight, he felt the spark in his heart again.

He sighed softly "Don't worry, Minyeol and your mother will be safe with me. Come back safely" ruffling her hair, his encouraging smile gave Yeoul strength to face the reality from now. After bidding their last farewell, his manager urged them to be faster since they have a flight to catch. Worries after worries gnashed her heart, would things turn out good as they hoped?

------------------

The journey was rather smooth though from time to time people would recognize them in the flight including the flight attendants, but thankfully they left Yeoul and Jimin alone. Sucks to be an idol sometimes, people pretended that they knew everything about them and quick to judge.

Passing the last security procedure, they were now ready to leave the area but surprised to see the huge crowd formed in front of the arrival hall. Jimin gave his manager a baffle look "Hyung.. I thought no one knew about me going back to Busan?" he blinked.

Scanning the area, Yeoul could feel her heartbeat rate increased rapidly. The last time she was surrounded by human with camera, it turned out badly. Now the size of the crowd in front of her resident was nothing in comparison to this. This was almost like a mini fanmeeting and for some reason it mortified her.

"I got a call from the company, they said someone leaked the news. This is out of control but they have secure the place and the vehicle is ready to transport us back safely. Will Yeoul be okay to walk through this huge crowd?" he shot her a concern look.

Chewing her lower lips, she was unsure how to answer the question. Even though she said no, what could they do? They still had to face these people in the end. Jimin hugged her shoulder with a concern smile "We can find another way, if you are uncomfortable" he assured.

Yeoul was not used to cameras and screaming fans, but she didn't want to get him into trouble either. She gave them a small nod "I will be okay" unfazed, Jimin eyebrows were furrowed deeply. He knew Yeoul was not okay.

"You don't have to feel pressured, if you cant do this. We will find another route"

"I am really fine Jimin. Don't worry about me, just umm stay by my side. I am not used to this" she convinced him with a smile.

"Then you are stuck with me. Hold onto me tight" he nodded at his manager way signaling they were ready to leave the area. Putting his black shade, he interlaced his fingers with her and slowly made their way outside and like a flock of birds fighting for food, they were quickly ambushed by flash of cameras.

"IT IS PARK JIMIN"

"Park Jimin ssi is the rumor true about you and the girl?"

"THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS. THEY ARE REAL"

"Miss Na, how long have you been keeping your relationship from everyone"

"Miss Na and Jimin-ssi we have questions. Wait up"

Petrified, Yeoul scooted closer to his side seeking for comfort, she squished his hand tighter 'This is scary as hell' there were press everywhere though they were securities around them blocking their path but some was smart enough to grab her arm once in awhile.

Jimin pulled Yeoul to walk in front of him as he enveloped one arm around her from back "I will be here, keep walking" he muttered close to her earlobes.

Some fans were squealing hard upon witnessing Jimin heroic action. He was being very protective over Yeoul at the moment, since there were ignorant people trying to grasp her at any chance they had. It was sickening.

"JIMIN OPPA WE WILL SUPPORT YOU AND UNNIE"

"IGNORE THOSE MEAN PEOPLE JIMIN OPPA"

Jimin glanced at his fans with a thankful look and continued to pass the huge crowd before the crowd got bigger and suffocated both of them.

"Make way, don't crowd the area" the securities warned the press who tried to take a clear picture of Yeoul and Jimin together. At one point, they successfully exited the arrival hall and were getting closer to the black vehicle in front of them.

Just few more steps and the nightmare will end, Yeoul prayed in her head.

His manager opened the door, loading a luggage inside and signaled Jimin to walk quickly. Since there were too many people surrounding them, things got uncontrollable at one point.

That include..

A balloon was thrown at Yeoul and burst, she was drenched with red stain from head to toes.

"YEOUL!" Jimin eyes widened his eyes.

The assault continued as there was a group of people throwing balloon contained a kind of red paint at her direction. Jimin frowned in anger and pulled Yeoul into a tight hug, blocking the balloon from hitting his girl.

Everyone gasped at the sight and some concerned fans tried to find the source of the attack to make it stop.

"Over there! They are throwing the balloons!"

"Jimin oppa are you okay?"

"Omo omo omo I hope they are alright"

Yeoul clutched onto his shirt tight and shuddered at the coldness, her tears cascaded down without warn. She felt humiliated but at the same time she worried of Jimin since he took the hit for her. Would this get him in trouble?

Jimin tried to hold back the anger bubbled inside him, he heard people whispered around him with insult. He snapped "YAH YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY! ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN? JUST FUCK OFF" he turned to face a group of anti fans who were already being captured by the securities there.

"Jimin... don't.." Yeoul held him back concerned that he said something mean and as a result it gave the medias an upper hand to twist anything that came out from his mouth.

His manager went to their side "Jimin we have to go now, it is not safe. Lets get inside quick" he patted the younger boy, ushering both of him and Yeoul inside the vehicle. The door slid closed and within a second Jimin already took her face in his hand examining Yeoul in case she got hurt.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" he took a clean towel from manager hyung and started to clean the red stain off from her face. Yeoul chose to keep silent as she watched Jimin diligently, her fear subsided.

"I am sorry Yeoul. I am sorry, I should protect you. I am sorry" his indistinct mumble sounded silly but it made her smile.

She eyed him, holding onto his wrist "You got hit too..." snatching the clean cloth from his hand. She dabbed his forehead along his cheek, Yeoul smiled meekly not knowing how to react. Things that they experienced just now was beyond horrible.

"We are heading to the company. Others are there too along with Bang PD" manager hyung broke the silence. The couple nodded with a small smile and Yeoul was mentally ready to face this Bang PD. Anything for Jimin and Minyeol, she would do it without complain.