22

—

"Who was that?" Alejandro asked as we made our way out of the supermarket, he carried the bags and refused to let me carry none which was annoying.

"I dunno," I shrugged, "He bumped into me and apologized and then introduced himself to me." I replied. Alejandro gave me a look. Was he jealous?

"Is that so?" He asked. His jaw was for some reason clenched, like really clenched. I nodded my head as he opened the trunk of the car and carelessly threw the bags into it.

"Ale," I paused, grabbing his arm, I felt him tense up, "What's wrong?" I asked him. Something was off about him, he was definitely jealous.

"Nothing." He shrugged his arm off and got in the drivers seat. If that's how he's going to be like then fine, two can play this game.

I smirked to myself and got in the backseat, earning a glare from Alejandro through the rearview mirror, "What?" I asked him, a small smirk still on my face.

"You've got to be kidding me right now," He spoke up, I rolled my eyes in return, "Get in the front seat or else I'll have to use force on you." He threatened. I tried to hold back a laugh.

"Why does it matter?" I asked again, scooting to the middle seat so I could get a better view of him, "You won't tell me what's wrong." I told him. He breathed out heavily and gripped the steering while tightly, his knuckles began to turn white.

"I'll tell you what's wrong if you get your ass in the front fucking seat." He told me. I didn't know if it was a trap or not but being me, I hopped in the front seat.

"Now tell me." I looked at him as I waited for an aswer. I crossed my arms against my chest, as he started the car.

"I was," Alejandro paused as a car behind us honked their horn, "Fuck," He muttered, before the car drifted away, God I hope he does have a drivers license or else we're fucked, "Anyways, I got jealous." He shrugged and pulled out from the parking lot.

"Jealous really?" I looked at him in disbelief. There was abosuletly no reason for him to be jealous at me. No reason at all, "So you think I'm just going to cheat on you?" I asked him, feeling hurt. Why would he be jealous? Does he not trust me?

"I never fucking said that, Audrey." Alejandro glanced at me then back at the road as he clenched his jaw.

"Yeah well you were jealous for a reason." I scoffed, putting on my seatbelt. He was getting on my nerves and is being way too annoying.

"Maybe because I've completely fallen in love with you!" He suddenly yelled, before pulling over on the side of the road and punching the steering wheel, "I uh, I'm sorry." He mumbled as he let out a heavy breath.

I didnt know what to say. Yes I do like him, but love, is a really strong word, and plus, he can't fall in love just like that in under two days, "Alejandro..." I started but he cut me off.

"Nah, forget it," He paused, pushing on the gas pedal, "Let's just get back home." He said as he continued driving back home.

Problem is....I do feel the same way.