4

After a lot of effort,taehyung finally peeled off jungkook from his body.

"Who are you kid??",he asked already exhausted because of him.

"Kookie!!",he said as he jumped up and down,trying to squeeze taehyung yet again.

"Kookie???no no what's your name??like,mine is Kim taehyung,what's yours??",he asked trying to make jungkook understand him without being squeezed.

"Oh!!!i am Jeon jungkook!!",he said and pouted when jimin came and stopped him from being wild.

"Ok,jungkook,isn't it time for you to leave so that you could go to school on time",taehyung said as he glanced at the clock which made both jimin and daniel to be alarmed. But jungkook remained to in his own land,too immersed to come out of it.

"Kookie!!!come on,please.Don't you have any fear for Mr.Kang??If you don't,that's ok . I have a lot in store.So before he kills me with his stares, please come soon!!",daniel begged and started crying as he remembered being punished for the nth time just yesterday. Jimin agreed with him immediately while trying to console his wailing friend.

"Yes,kookie. Hurry up!!!",he shouted as he was 'secretly' being admired by yoongi.

"One minute,guys",jungkook said which almost irritated them but that was soon changed to shock within seconds.

"Ok,taetae!!!i am leaving now.See you tomorrow. And don't get angry too often because you look so hot when you get angry.I don't want others to see that."he said and kissed his cheek.After giving a heart attack to taehyung ,he finally hopped out excitedly with his friends who had the greatest difficulty in processing the situation because they have never seen jungkook like this before.

And taehyung..... he was as shocked as them.He felt something inside him but shrugged it off and soon composed himself.The three elders were trying their best to cover up their smiles as they witnessed the most lovely scene after a long time,that too with taehyung.And Taehyung didn't need any rocket science to know their thought process which made him to float in embarrassment.So to make them to remember that he is the same old terrific taehyung, he made them to do extra jobs which were not even necessary even after a month.

Sorry for the short chapter!!!I just wanted to publish one today.The next chapter will be much longer and interesting than this....Trust me😊😊

Hope you like it!!!

Which character in this story you like the most??And also if you can,say the reason for that!!

Please do vote and comment....