Chapter 14

Lucy POV:

I pulled Kiko close to me as I stared at Oberon, his gaze drifting from Kirito and Asuna to Natsu who wrapped his arm tightly around my shoulders. With a smirk there's a loud buzzing noise and suddenly the floor vanished from under us, holding Kiko tightly to me we fall deep into the mechanics of the game. Landing with a thud I look around and see what looks like nothingness under us. Almost like we're in some kind of void. Suddenly Yui begins to malfunction, static collects around her and she holds a terrified look on her face.

"Everyone be careful!" She cried before she vanishes.

"Yui!" Asuna and Kirito call.

Suddenly we're being forced to the ground, almost like the gravity has changed. I let go of Kiko so that I won't crush her, Natsu and I then both grab her hands.

"Kiko you have to try and log out!" I yell at her. "I don't want him to hurt you!"

"I don't want to leave you mommy!" She cries with tears falling down her cheeks.

"I promise you I won't ever leave you again, but for now you have to leave!" I cry feeling tears sting my own eyes.

I hear footsteps walking towards us as I argue with Kiko, I glance over and see Oberon walking towards us.

"I didn't get a good look at him before, but now I'm sure!" Kirito yells angrilly. "Its Sugo!"

"Tut tut, I would prefer if you would call me by my in game name." He yells and then stomps on Kirito. "Oberon, King of the Faries!"

"Leave them alone!" I cry as he then kicks Asuna.

With his foot now pressed back on Kirito's back he smirks and bends down low.

"What do you think? It's just a little something called gravity magic, something coming in the next update. Think the players will go for it?" He asks with a chuckle.

"Leave them alone! It's me you want, leave my family alone!" I yell as Kiko logs out, internally I breathe a sigh of relief. But I also can't help but feel the pain of not having her hand in mine.

"Now tell me children, how did you get up here?" He asks pulling a large sword from Kirito's back. "I saw a strange programme running, was that you?"

"We flew up." Kirito says.

"With our wings!" Natsu yells angrilly trying to move past the gravity. Makes me remember when we were on Tenrou Island and Gildarts was fighting Bluenote Stinger from Grimoire Heart.

"Well that's fine, if you all don't want to tell me then I'll just have to go and ask your mind!" Oberon yells with an evil laugh.

"Leave their minds alone!" I yell at him. "Leave everyone alone!"

"Shush now my dear, the grown ups are talking right now." He says looking down at me. "Just think, this could have all been so easy, if you had simply returned my affections."

"I would NEVER return those affections!" I cried spitting on his shoe.

He kneels down slowly and lifts my head, then he quickly drops Kirito's sword and slaps me across my face.

"I said." He spoke softly pulling my face up to look at him. "Shush."

Dropping my face he then looks at Kirito and Asuna.

"Did you really think I planned all this for fun?" He says and I can feel Natsu growing hotter next to me, but how? Our magic doesn't work in this world....Does it?

"I have 300 former players of SAO completely under my thumb, and now thanks to their dedicated cooperation the technology I've developed for the motion and though is now at eighty percent complete!" With a mad look in his eyes he yells "I'm about to achieve what no one has done! Have total controll of the human soul! The power of a GOD! It's so close I can almost taste it!"

He then glances around at us and laughs.

"Seriously, thank God for Virtual Reality! Am I right!" He yells and then begins to laugh like a madman.

Natsu glares at him, and I can see the sweat forming on his forehead as he tries to force him self up. The tears finally fall down my cheeks at the thought of all my friends fighting for me, they are risking everything to help me and the others to get out of this game.

"You're never going to get away with this you hear me!" Asuna yells angrilly. "You're a monster!"

"My dear Asuna who do you think is going to stop me? God? Well sadly there is none in this world!" He says raising the sword high. He then brings it down mere inches away from Asuna's face. "The only God is yours truly!"

Then it's almost like a lightbulb goes off in his head.

"I know, before I start playing with your dellicious souls. Why don't we have our selves a little fun my dear Titania!" He yells and then snaps his fingers.

Suddenly chains drop down with shackles on them, and I begin to cower in fear. He told me that if I ever tried to escape again he would use them on me, and now he's staying true to his word. Stabbing the sword into the ground Oberon or I guess I should say Sugo walks towards me and attaches them to my wrists.

"You jerk." Natsu snarls. "You leave her alone!"

Sugo smirks at Natsu and then points his finger up, causing me to be lifted into the air by my wrists. I think this is the first time I've felt truly scared of Sugo, I always thought he was just mad. But now I can see that he's sick and twisted. I'm standing on my tiptoes as Sugo looks me up and down, his eyes full of lust.

"Such a vision..." He says standing up.

He walks towards me and I flinch.

"HAHAHA!" He cries. "You can't get NPC girls to make faces like that!"

He then reaches forward and picks up a strand of my hair, pulling it to his noes he inhales deeply.

"You smell so lovely, figuring out how to get your scent to match....now that took some work." He moves his head closer and licks my neck.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see the light of flames, Sugo turns around and see's Natsu completely ablaze. Seeing him like that causes more tears to fall down my cheeks, I've missed seeimg him get 'fired up'.

"Don't touch her." Natsu snarls. "Don't you dare touch Luce every again!"

He begins to rise up and Sugo glances over at him, not even fazed.

"Who would have thought that the Salamander would cause such problems." He says snapping his fingers.

Sugo smirked as Natsu smashed against the ground again, anger swelled inside me as I looked at him with hard eyes. He then walks over to me and rips my shirt off, I cry out and try to shield my self as my top vanishes. Kirito then tries to stand but Sugo is too quick for him.

"Give me a break, why don't you just stay down." He says walking over. "Like a good little dog!"

He cries out and then swings his foot at Kirito, kicking him to the ground and then stabbing Kirito's sword through his back.

"Kirito!" Asuna and I cry out.

I continue to try and get the chains off my wrists, but to no avail. Sugo then begins to smash the sword deeper into Kirito's back as he cries out.

"System Command!" Sugo cries out. "Change the pain absorber from level ten to level eight!"

Kirito then begins to cry out more as the pain is increased, and I begin to feel it too. My arms now feel like they are being ripped from their socketts, Sugo then looks at Natsu and sends a sword deep into his back too.

"Leave them alone!" I yell but he just smirks.

"My dear Titania, you really think I will let them have you? I've had you for a long time now, don't think that I've left your brain alone!" He yells and then opens another system command. "Full Controll of Player Lucy Heartfilia!"

And then everything fades to black.