9: Said Turn-On

A/N : Outfit on the side bomb as hell. I really need those leggings in my life. That's what Bailey wore to the club. And video is Risky Business Parody the Scrubs version. If you want the original, it might show up on the side or search it. ENJOY!

***

I was wiping down tables and picking up empty dishes from tables. After washing tables down and putting plates in the kitchen, I checked the time.

I silently cheered to myself and untied my apron. I hung it up on the wall and signed out before making my way to the back room to grab my stuff. "I'm leaving." I told Garrett as I walked by his office. He got up and handed me my pay. "Thank you."

"No problem." I twirled my keys around my fingers and proceeded to my car. Reese was taking extra hours, I guess to avoid Adam seeing as we were going out tonight. It was just going to be Ashley, Talia, and I which sucked because Reese was our fourth musketeer. It's been four days since their spat and nothing has happened. She stayed over my place Tuesday and Wednesday and slept over at Kinsley's on Thursday and was staying over there tonight.

I drove down to my apartment complex and hurriedly got out my car. I dialed Talia's number as I made my way to the elevator. "Hello?"

"Are you drinking tonight?"

"Yes. I was thinking on taking a cab. It's easier because I won't get into any accidents." She trailed off.

"Whatever. I guess I'll meet you there then." I hung up and unlocked the door to my apartment. It was quiet meaning Carter wasn't here yet. I shuffled to my room and stripped out of my clothes for a shower. Following my shower, I blew my hair out and brushed my teeth for a fresh, minty scent.

I made my way over to my room and blasted music from my speakers as I got ready for the night. I settled on a burgundy colored shirt with much detailing, leather leggings, and maroon, alligator print shoes. After grabbing a matching clutch and putting on some accessories, I proceeded to do my makeup finishing off my look with a dark red, matte colored lipstick. Deciding my look was done, I fluffed my hair and emerged from my room.

"And right now would be one of those moments where I would attempt to take you on this countertop right here." Carter said as I walked into the kitchen.

"I'm flattered." I opened the drawer grabbing extra cash and sticking it in my bra. Guys these days would rob me of my purse, but they couldn't rob me of my bra. "I thought you were going with us tonight."

"Waiting for Kyle to give me the okay that he's ready."

"Great. Now I'll have to find a way to successfully unlock the door when I'm drunk off my ass when I get back." I rolled my eyes.

"You'll figure it out." He walked to his room leaving me alone waiting for Talia's message.

As soon as it came, I opened the door, making sure to lock it on my way out and walked towards the elevator. After going down, I walked, without breaking my ankles, to the cab waiting out front.

"Look at you. Those leggings are killer Bails." Ashley said as I got in. The cab driver drove to our destination ignoring our conversation in the back. Thankfully, Ashley paid for the ride and we made our way into the club.

We heard about a ladies night, where we got in free before ten. It was 9:57. Inside was dark and loud music enough to make my heart feel like it was going to jump out of my chest at any given moment. The guys still weren't here. We went ahead and took the opening shot without them.

"Do you think Adam will show?" Ashley asked me.

"I don't know. Reese is working extra hours tonight, so she could avoid coming." Talia shook her head.