Prologue

Previous named: Out Of Order/ Haphazard Mistake.

New Name: Bonds And Bones.

Note: I DO NOT WRITE SEQUELS, THANK YOU.

Haphazard - reckless, careless, casual.

Miranda sniffled as tears cascaded down her cheeks in utter misery and pain. She couldn't believe that her mate had actually rejected her without a second glance. Her mind raced endlessly with questions as she tried to get answer to her rejection.

Her mate was just but a mere pack doctor and the moment he saw her, disgust had filled his eyes and Miranda knew what was coming. Even with the rules the goddess had given out, her mate broke them rejecting her.

Swallowing harshly she walked towards the only place she knew was going to relieve her and temporarily give her aching heart some peace. Walking into the club, she immediately ordered a drink, taking shot after shot.

She only took four shots and the effects were already showing as she swayed and danced so wildly, whipping her hair back and forth, trying to erase the emotions that were clutching her heart. The thoughts of her mate came back to her and immediately felt a stab on her chest. Shaking her head rapidly to erase the thoughts, she swinged another shot, the burn from the alcohol mixed with wolfsbane rushing down her throat giving her temporary euphoria, as she swinged her hips to the music.

Damien sat at the far end as he stared at the weird woman who was dancing all by herself, her movement unstable and uncoordinated, yet somehow he knew what was wrong, her eyes spoke louder than even her actions. He knew that look because he had already felt it too. With confident strides, he heads over to her and taps her shoulder, introducing himself to her. Soon enough they were both swaying to the rhythmic beats if the song. They cracked horrible jokes together, laughing, grinding on each other and talking about anything light. They both wanted a distraction and that's what they both offered each other.

It seemed utterly weird to laugh with a stranger but Miranda had gotten what she wanted and weirdly so,  Damien too. Their innocent chatter and silly make outs turned to lust within minutes as they began making out, their movements quick and uncoordinated, both having the need to relieve their stress.

One thing led to another and by the end of the night, they were both stark naked. However, they both forgot something very important that night.

They didn't use protection.

***

Out Of Order! New! I promise I'm gonna complete this. Even if I don't get readers, I will still update.