Chapter 31

"I should have known she was going to do it." Ash said as they lay Althea where Warren was laying before.

"It's all my fault." Warren says. His head held down in shame.

"Althea is too kind. She cannot see anyone hurt." Ash said and looks back to Warren. "How do you feel now?"

"I-It feels good. I feel stronger." replied Warren, clenching and unclenching his fists.

"When Althea heals someone, she uses up all her energy, sometimes even her life energy." everyone looked at him with a surprise.

"It's okay, nothing too serious, her life energy is far too great for anyone to understand. If it was someone like us, we would have been long gone. Don't worry it will take her a couple of days to recover." Ash looked back at everyone.

"We should not let the Blue Moon pack know of this. We are quickly going to regroup." Ash said.

Alright. Now listen everyone, I want everyone of you back to Warren's room, including you two, Seth and Jack. Ash mind linked.

In seconds the door burst open with Seth and Jack. When they saw Warren standing on his feet. They dashed their way to him and hugged tightly.

"Oh god Warren. You are okay." Jack said.

"I'm sorry Warren. I should have been more careful." Seth said.

Everyone else gathered in the room. Then Ron closed the door shut and Ash and Alex moved to the side so the bed with Althea was visible to everyone. They all let out a gasp and some even growled and got defensive.

Seth stepped away from his brother and made his way to the bed where his brother once laid.

"Alpha?" he said. He then looked back at Ash.

"What have I done Beta?" Seth said, turning back to his Alpha who laid in bed, pale as if her life had been sucked out of her. Ash walked to Seth and put his hand on his shoulder.

"You did not do anything Seth. She was ready to protect everyone before she left home. She made a decision to right every wrong. Don't worry. She'll be all right."

He then turned to everyone, now more serious. I want you all to keep this a secret. We are not going to show our weakness to anyone.