【73】In Deep

As I was kissing my way down his perfect body, a stream of wetness dripped past my slit, dampening my panties even further

As I was kissing my way down his perfect body, a stream of wetness dripped past my slit, dampening my panties even further. Deciding I'd been taunting him enough, I moved faster, following the hollow path between his contracting and relaxing abs. My tender lips reached his belt and sent my hands to unbuckle it.

I would finally know the taste of him. It was crazy to think that in all the times we'd done this, I'd never gotten the opportunity to welcome his shaft into my mouth. The suspense ended tonight, and I would know how it felt to have Lex explode on my tongue. At least, I would if I managed to make him come with a blowjob. Which I'd never successfully done with anyone before. I wasn't extraordinary at it.

My lack of self-confidence hit me at once, and I hesitated, with Lex's halfway opened zipper between my fingers. He was incredible at oral sex, as I'd gotten several opportunities to experience it, and I didn't want to disappoint him with my mediocre skills. The memory of the last time I'd gone down on someone, my ex, came back to me. He'd bluntly told me that, at least, I had a nice ass to compensate. It hadn't been said in a mocking way, rather as a joke, but still, it had been painful to hear.

Tears of frustration watered my eyes, and before I could hide my sudden dismay, Lex caught it.

"What's going on?" he asked worriedly.

"I'm... I lied when I joked that my head's never had any complaints," I explained. He frowned, not sure what to answer to that, and I panicked. "I haven't done it much, but the few times I have, I was led to understand I wasn't good at it." A frustrated tear ran down my cheek, and I angrily wiped it.

Why didn't I practice more? Lex deserved someone who could match his experience. Someone who would blow his mind as much as he blew mine. Pun intended.

"To hell with those fucking scarves," he growled, trying to get free and making the bed rattle. "Andrea, calm down. I'm sure you're not bad at it. And if you are, I'd be more than happy to help you learn. Practice makes perfect, right?"

Feeling slightly better, I nodded with a timid smile. He could teach me. Tell me what he liked, what I shouldn't do, where I should insist... It could actually be even better for him, because then my skills would cater to his specific tastes.

"What if I never become good at it?" I asked.

"Then it doesn't matter. There are other things. I have never enjoyed sex as much as I do with you."

My eyes widened at the revelation. "Wait, how on earth am I your best lay?"

"I don't know how to explain it. I can't stop wanting you, and when I have you, I only want more. You're constantly on my mind."

"Are you lying to me to make me feel better?" I asked, dubious.

"It's really not my style." I knew it wasn't. Lex wasn't one to lie to preserve someone's feelings.