43

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

"Close your eyes we're almost there." I turn my head and look at Jungkook with a what? look. He rolls his eyes at me and tells me to close them again.

Right now we are in a taxi heading somewhere. The sky is already really dark here and you can hardly see any stars due to the amount of light in the city.

Back at the hotel, Jungkook changed into a swamp green hoodie and brought his camera. He told me to still wear what I'm wearing because it looked good on me so I didn't change.

"And keep them shut. I'll help you get out of the car once we stop."

I think he's crazy for telling me to close my eyes.

"You're crazy." I say as I shuffle in my seat to get more comfortable. My hands rest on my thighs.

"Crazy for you."

I scoff at his cheesiness and close my eyes. But also my hearts begins to pound in excitement. Wherever we're going must be exciting right? Jungkook even seems to be eager about this.

He holds my hand as the car continues to drive along the streets of Tokyo, Japan. I can hear how busy it is outside from in here I can imagine how many people are walking or driving.

After a few minutes of silence in the car, we finally slow down and stop. With my eyes still closed, I face towards Jungkook.

Jungkook thanks the man in Japanese and begins to unbuckle his seatbelt. So I do the same.

"Jimin wait in here as I come around to help you get out and DON'T open your eyes."

"Yes yes I know." A smile spreads across my face.

I hear Jungkook's door open and then close. After a few seconds of a bit of awkwardness since I'm in the car with some stranger, my door finally opens.

Voices of children are heard along with murmurs of conversations. I'm assuming we are in a crowded place and I can feel my heart pounding through my chest.

I feel Jungkook's hand pull mine making me get out slowly and carefully. I crash into his chest and hold onto him. I hear my door close and the taxi drives off.

"You ready?" Jungkook asks as he fixes my standing position and he turns my body towards the direction ahead of us. I nod my head impatiently wanting to already open my eyes.

Jungkook back hugs me and says, "Open your eyes."

I slowly open my eyes as I bite my lip and what I see makes my mouth hangs open in awe.

A big white castle is in front of us, purple lights light it up and on the floor there are yellow lights so we can see where we walk.

Disneyland.

I stand there mesmerized at the view and Jungkook chuckles next to me ear.

"You like it?"

My mouth immediately turns into a smile and I turn around to look at Jungkook.

His eyes look deep into mine and I kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses back. I feel so happy and excited I never would have thought he would bring me here to Disneyland.

We both pull away with smiles on our face.

I feel like I can say I love him.

"I-"

love you

"I'm so happy right now thank you Jungkook."

Jungkook smiles at me and kisses my forehead. It was such a gentle gesture that it made my stomach burst into butterflies.