24: Attacked

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung was happily walking in the mall with his love on his side, holding him possessively.

Jungkook was timely saying him to walk slowly, as he was worried about his ankle but Taehyung being Taehyung, was skipping as he already forgot about his pain.

"So, where you wanna go first?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung was internally squealing like a teenager at that question... but he hesitated.

"Um.. anywhere you want." Jungkook wasn't satisfied with his answer as he saw him stealing glances at a specific shop. He smiled knowing that his innocent and precious love is feeling hesitant to ask something... so he decided to take the first step and lead him to GUCCI.

"Take whatever you want." Jungkook left his hand in a big shop.

It took a minute to understand the older as Taehyung was just watching the expensive clothes.. it was definitely his first time seeing those clothes.

"Um... I don't need more clothes as I already have enough.." He scratched his neck to avoid the awkwardness that he was feeling.

"Ok.. it means I have to pick," Jungkook smirked, noticing Taehyung's face with confused big eyes, he started picking random but striking clothes for him. He almost made a pile that a helper was carrying and Taehyung was just looking at him in shock.

"I don't have that much money," Taehyung mumbled to himself but Jungkook heard that and he chuckled.

"It's me who is gonna pay for your needs!"

"But right now I don't need these expensive clothes, I just need some art tools for my upcoming exams.. that's all." Taehyung tried to protest in low voice, feeling very bad but alas.

"Pack all of these." Jungkook completely ignored his protest and told the helper who was more than happy to compile.

After buying a lot of clothes and many more things, they finally reached the shop that Taehyung wanted to go and finally, they were purchasing the needed tools they decided to eat.

"It should be me to pay for tools... I brought the savings that you gave me last time," Taehyung again started while taking small sips from a strawberry milkshake that Jungkook ordered a few minutes ago.

"Don't worry about these things. I just want to make you happy."

"You already made me more than happy with your confession, I don't need anything else." Jungkook smiled at his words. Just like his words his face was so pure... so beautiful.

After a little while, food arrived and they quickly started eating, specially Taehyung who was feeling hungry from all walking.

Jungkook was eating the beauty in front of him with his eyes, his eyes were filled with love... as Taehyung was so immersed in eating with an adorable pout. Everything felt so euphoric, so amazing, and contented to fill his heart.

But he stopped eating when he noticed that Jungkook was leaning towards him, making him gulp in nervousness, he was just feeling that this time his heart must jump out of his chest and fall on the plate of Japchae that was half empty.

"Wh- w-" He couldn't form more words as Jungkook finally moved his hand and wiped his lips with his thumb slowly and licking that afterward.

"You eat like a kid.... a sinful kid." Jungkook's voice was low but so deep that Taehyung gulped visibly... his cheeks were already heating with full bloom and it felt like bursting any moment.