CHAPTER 20

Nasty smirksHot touchesSide HugsHeated sessionsSweet spotsWarm necks&Just Love

Nasty smirks
Hot touches
Side Hugs
Heated sessions
Sweet spots
Warm necks
&
Just Love

🌌

Your innocent brows knit in confusion at his action, looking at him. He turned around, looking at you from top to bottom, as if eyeing you. "That's rude" you crossed your arms. You stood with your back resting on the wall of the lift while he stood on the adjacent one.

There was a silence embracing the two of you at first, but either the lift was moving too slow, or the time was. Jungkook was still smiling while eyeing your black dress and the patches of skin peeking from your arms and chest. Now in front of you, standing straight and seeming much taller even though you wore heels. You looked up at him. "Get down" you ordered sternly and he snorted, leaning downwards to your height while holding the armrests on either side of the lift.

"Now we're talking" you raised your eyebrow. "No we aren't." He smirked, coming dangerously close to you. "Anything but talking" he said again, coming to your ears and pecking your cheek. "Why are you so irresistible?" he softly asked and you smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment." You said, crossing your arms even though this man was ready to trap you enough so that you can't move.

From your ears it started, trapping your skin between his teeth. Moving lower and reaching your neck, he took in your scent, kissing your skin softly while moving to your chest. Your hands were now tightly holding his coat, trying your best not to let out any sounds even though you were being straightaway electrocuted. But you won't let out any sounds. Too stubborn to do that.

All you could do was shut your eyes in ecstasy when he reached your collar bone, your own soft spot. Anyone touching you anywhere had no effect on you, except for that one place. And this guy very well knew this, you knew it by the way he wouldn't move anywhere further and just deliver kisses on your skin, sucking it at moments.

"Jeon" you softly stumbled and he hmmed. "No marks" you breathed out and he pulled you closer, his hands leaving the armrests and now holding your waist. Trying his best not to use his teeth, he slowly moved upwards, now travelling to the left side of your neck, pecking you. There was a moment when he stopped, just hugging you tightly and nuzzling his nose in your neck.

Looking down, your eyes couldn't bear the sinful sight of his swollen lips and hooded eyes, the dim lighting of the lift adding to the aura. The music being played included violins and pianos, and now was the part where you look away because of his hungry and determined gaze on you.

You closed your eyes instead and felt him going up, grazing his lips on your jaw. He pecked your cheek, finally kissing the corner of your lips. And then you had that moment for the second time when you pulled his coat towards your own body causing him to topple just a little bit and attach his lips to yours.