Chapter 5 | I will have to kill you all

A/N so this chapter will be a bit different because I will write it from Chase's perspective but Yeah I hope you guys enjoy reading. And I know I Sound dumb buuut I am at 38 reads and I am proud of it ok. I will try to update tomorrow and on Sunday also so there might be 3 new chapters.

************************

Chases's POV:

"FUCK" I shout. This must be Hailey I saw it in her eyes. Also, you could see her leg Tattoo under her Leggings. I wanted to ask her what she was doing there, she is a Girl and I know that she is a badass but why is she a stripper at my club and is also an illegal street fighter. And not just a random very bad fighter. No. She is the Champion and she is like one of the best ones. I Always thought that Ryder was better than death angel. I guessed wrong. She just really kicked his ass and is the new Champion. Ryder also got defeated for the first time. Shit.

I just hope the other gangs won't know About it. I am the leader of the strongest and most feared gang in New York. I can't be defeated by a 17-year-old Girl. Ryder was my best fighter. I am very good at Fighting too. I am better than him, but I don't want to fight there because when you are a gang leader you must be careful at who you fight again. I don't want a gang war.

I think I stood for About 3 minutes outside still amazed from Hailey when my Friends came outside.

"Should we leave" Alex asked me. I said Yes and turned around to face them.

"Boys, I think Hailey is Death angel. Did you see her leg Tattoo it is the same and I have never seen anyone Fighting against Ryder and win? ? I said.

"Holy shit" Nic said.

We decided to go back to the gang house. (Which is also mine). We got on our bikes and rode home. Our house is a huge Mansion with a fountain in the front. I got into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I pulled out a sandwich. I don't care if it is mine or not. I know I am an asshole but it's my house. I can do whatever I to do.

The Boys also came in and stepped in front of me.

"Are you sure Hailey is death angel" Ryder asked.

Of Course, I am sure I said. But I have a plan.

"I want her in my gang"

"But there isn't a single Woman in the gang. Every guy here only has one-night stands." Nic shouted.

"I know, I know. But she could be very useful for us. I mean she fought against our best fighter and she totally kicked his ass. She also has an amazing gun and I think she can shoot very well. And did you guys see her dancing in my club. She was amazing. We Need her." I said.

"Well I guess you are Right. She has boobs, but a bike. She fights like a man but Looks like a Girl. And she can Dance like a goddess. And didn't she told you in the club to not call her princess. Instead she wanted you to call her red. That fits. We are the red Devils and you are the motherfucking leader of this Gang." Mason says.

Ryder doesn't look very happy. Probably because she just beat the shit out of him. But who cares she is amazing?

What the fuck.

I never said that About a Girl. She is taking over and Messing with my mind.

I am THE Chase Adams. I shouldn't get soft for a Girl I don't even know her that well.

I said goodbye and got into the Shooting range. I shot a lot probably about for half an hour it just helps me with all the stress.

After that I got under an ice-Cold shower, I needed that. Stupid thoughts.

I got in my bed and turned the Lights out. I stayed awake for About an hour and thought About Hailey. I know I Sound like a 13-year-old virgin Boy, but I can't do anything against it. She just amazed me.

Hailey's POV: (!)

Time skip to Monday morning.

I just got out of bed. AAAH. School. Are Chase, Ryder and the others talk to me. Or did they even recognize me.

I put on some black pants and a black Shirt which is shoulder free and has a Zipper in the front. Also, I put on some boots and my sunglasses. I put my hair into a low braided messy ponytail.

I got into my Car and drove off to School.

The People gave me weird stares. I guess some Things never Change. My Body still hurts from the fight. The fight against Ryder was a though one ahhhhh. I am fucking hate School. I parked next to the bikes of the Boys again.

I saw them leaning at their bikes. They all look differently at me. Alex smiled. Ryder didn't. Chase looked normal just his bad Boy Poker face. Mason looked exited. Nic looked at my car.

I got out and wanted to walk just into the School when I felt a familiar Hand around my wrist.

"Hello princess. Or should I say red. Or would you prefer death angel" He whispered into my ear. I first looked him into the face and then investigated the faces of the other guys. They all heard it and they didn't look surprised. GREAT. Chase told them.

I stayed even when Chase took down his Hand from my wrist. We all got a bit Closer and made a circle.

What do you guys want from me. I looked them into the eyes. Money? Chicks? Cars? Guns? I can give all of that to you but if you tell anyone About my secret, I will have to kill you all.

They started laughing but I stayed serious. What is going on.

Chase said a bit quieter "I want you in my gang"

What. The. Fuck.

**************************************+

Yaaaay I updated. I know it isn't the best but I tried. I hope you like it when you can also read Chase's POV.

I would be very thankful if you would vote after reading tne chapters.

Alsooo I have a Spotify Playlist so check it out. I have a Picture of it in my authors note. The one with the Pictures of their bikes.

AAAAANNNDDD last but not least I just wanted to say I am place #206 in motorcycle and was

#488 on badboy.

love you, sorry for the Long note.