Your HP.

I am so happy with all of the attention that this story is getting. Honestly, due to my English not always being the best, I thought that I'd give up sooner, haha. But thanks to all of the readers of this story, I have the motivation to keep doing this! So yet again, I am going to make everyone a deal. If we can get this story to 80 votes, I will do two updates in the same day! Remember that someone who hasn't voted yet can apply a vote to every chapter as it will count individually! Anyway, on with the story!)

---(Y/n)'s Pov---

"(Y/n)" A voice said, causing me to let out a small huff. I tried to turn around, but my body was locked in place.

"Dream catcher..." Again, I decided to be stubborn. My eyes were squeezed shut from the deep voice as a chuckle echoed through the room.

"My dear... If you don't stop making that face this instant... I will be forced to take action." It was then that I finally recognized the voice. My eyes snapped open to reveal their (E/c) color, easily meeting with Nightmare's cyan gaze. "Relax."

His voice tried to urge. Looking around the room, I didn't see any of his appendages that he had earlier... it was just Nightmare behind me, his legs outstretched and a single hand in my long (H/c) hair. The room was very dark, and it took time for my eyes to adjust... but once they did, I noticed something.

I was changed out of my old clothes. 

All I had on was a bra, my undergarments, and a long black shirt that went to my knees...

"Nigh-" I paused, my voice sore from the effort that I was trying to put out. I noticed that the cut on my hip was bandaged up... I guess that he did that? "Nightma... Nightmare..."

Finally I managed to choke out his name, causing him to look at me with a pained expression. He almost looked angry for a moment, but it passed as he handed me a cup of water. The cup was on his nightstand, something that I didn't even manage to see though the darkness. "No. Do not speak too much. Sign it to me instead."

*Did you change me.* I took no time in putting the words out there. I wanted to move, but while one of his hands were playing with my hair, his opposite arm was holding me in place between his outstretched legs.

"Well. You were unconscious so you couldn't exactly do it yourself, my dear." He stated, a grin appearing on his face. I could feel my cheeks get red out of embarrassment as I put my arms towards my face to cover it up. "Aww... no need to be shy."

In an instant, both of his own hands moved to grab my wrists so that he could see my blush. If it was possible, his arrogant smirk widened. "Do not worry, my dear."

He cooed, leaning his head over my shoulder so he could get a closer look at my flustered self. "I enjoyed everything that I saw."

If my face could be any more red right now, I'd die. Actually, that's how I felt right now... because I realized something. If he undressed me, then he saw it. All of the scars from my childhood. I mean, yeah I was shy that he saw me naked... but the scars made me feel very self conscious.

From my emotions becoming more stressful, the King of negativity stopped his laughing. He could sense the unease that I was suddenly feeling and immediately made his move to correct it. "Dream catcher."

My head was down as tears filled my eyes, I didn't dare to look at him. Soon, Nightmare released his grip from my wrists and used one of his hands to trace small circles on my back... at that moment, he understood. His fingers gripped my chin and forced me to look at him, he seemed to have a scowl. "I love all of you. I don't care about the scars that you have."