°3°

The bell rang and Taeyeon left them leave the classroom. As soon as Donghyuck was out, he dragged Jaemin up the stairs to their floor. 

"I can't do this." Donghyuck cried and heard his best friend sigh. Jaemin stopped which made him stop too. 

"We can do this." 

Jaemin seemed confident, a little too confident despite sitting next to Jeno in the science class, but Donghyuck nodded and felt a bit better. 

"We're Donghyuck and Jaemin, what can't we do?" 

"Exactly." Jaemin smirked and they entered their lobby. "What do you have now?" 

"Divination, you?" 

Jaemin pouted and showed him the dark arts book. Donghyuck frowned and thought about their teacher, Mr Park Chanyeol. He was terrified of him so he prayed for Jaemin. 

"Good luck then." He patted his friend's shoulder and left for his next class. 

With his book covered in leather in his hands, Donghyuck made his way to the third floor. He had to reach one of the towers where his teacher had his class. On his way there, he bumped into Taeil who was talking, in his surprise, to a handsome demon. 

The demon guy had pale skin and blue hair and his eyes glowed in red when he turned to face him. A smirk appeared on his face.

"Is this your friend Taeil?" He asked and looked at Taeil who nodded. 

"Hyuck, meet Jungwoo. He's a really good friend of mine." His other best friend grinned and Donghyuck managed to smile. 

"Nice to meet you." Jungwoo said and stretched out his pale hand which Donghyuck took it.  

"Same here." 

"Are you going to Divination with Mr Lee?" Taeil asked and he nodded. "Good, then let's go." 

Taeil waved at Jungwoo who smiled and the two of them then headed to the tower. 

"How was science?" He asked and Donghyuck sighed loudly. 

"Boring. I'm desk mates with a werewolf." He looked at Taeil who chuckled and shook his head. "What? You think this is funny?" 

"No, no, chill. At least your teacher didn't put you say good things about yourself then about werewolves and vampires." 

After hearing that, Donghyuck burst into laughter and got slapped on his arm by Taeil. 

"Sorry. I'm sorry for you." 

"Yeah, me too." 

"At least my desk mate is always grumpy." He mumbled and smiled at Taeil. 

"What's his name?" Seeing Donghyuck's frown, Taeil chuckled. "I'm not friends with them as well, I just know some and I didn't hear good things." 

Donghyuck nodded. 

"Well his name is Mark Lee, but I don't think..." 

"Mark Lee?" 

Taeil seemed shocked. 

"Yes? Why?" 

Donghyuck was confused, but then Taeil smiled like nothing happened. But he knew that his friend was hiding something and he wanted to know what was it. 

"What are you hiding Taeil?" 

"Nothing, I got the wrong person only. Chill okay?" 

Donghyuck smiled and nodded. It was a fake smile though, he knew Taeil was hiding something. But he didn't say anything and they climbed the stairs of the tower in silence. 

"So?" Jeno asked from the black couch after they got back to their dorm. "Is it him?" 

Mark was sitting by the window, his eyes wandering outside. The lake was glowing in the sunlight and students were walking around the yard. Some of the wizards had black robes on them and he wondered why the wizards and witches from his class didn't wear them. 

"Mark!" 

He snapped out of his thoughts after he heard Johnny's bark. 

"Sorry, what were you saying?"  He gave the two a smile and received glares. 

"I asked you if he is the one." Jeno replied and rolled his eyes. "Pay attention man." 

"I will." He sighed and looked at Johnny who was waiting a  response. "I don't know yet. He seems normal though." 

Lucas's loud laugh filled his ears and he saw him sitting on an armchair. 

"Please, they are all similar, that's why they have the devil's blood in them." 

"No one asked you." Mark growled and Lucas stood up. His claws appeared and his eyes turned blue. Mark allowed his claws to be showed as well as his fangs. 

The next second, Lucas's claws ripped his white t-shirt from where he held him and he felt the hot breath of the beta werewolf on his face. 

"Be careful little pup, you're not the second in command from what I know." 

Mark giggled and Lucas growled. 

"Lucas!" Johnny pushed him away from him. "Leave him." 

That was an order and Mark smirked when he saw him back away. 

"And you!" His leader pointed at him. "Behave!" 

Mark didn't reply, but he nodded. 

"Good, now go to classes." 

Jeno and Jisung followed him outside and Mark heard the younger sigh. 

"Why do you love so much to piss Lucas off?" Jisung asked and Mark smirked at him. 

"I just enjoy seeing him get orders from Johnny to back away and do nothing." 

Jeno chuckled and patted his back. 

"You're crazy." 

"I know."