I'm Sorry!

Hey guys! I'm guessing you're mad at me for not updating in 4 weeks. I'm sorry! First of all, writer's block has gotten to me. I am blanking on ideas. Totally blanking. Please send in dares or truths because I have no clue of whatsoever what to write.

I am writing another continuation of Blood of Olympus though. Although I am blanking on truth or dare with the demigods, I do have some ideas for another continuation. I'm starting to think if I should write a book about what happens after The Blood of Olympus. What do you guys think? Should I? Anyways let's get on with the continuation of The Blood of Olympus. You guys deserve at least that much and please send in truths or dares.

I don't know if I have told you guys this but I very appreciate all the support in the comments and the votes I get because that just inspires me to keep on writing (even if my work is crap). Please don't feel shy to say your opinions because that lets me know if I'm doing to right thing because I just want to write a book that people enjoy reading. I know you guys must hate me for not updating for so long. I know some people aren't going to read this but for the people who do, I just wanted to say thank you for all the support. This book has gone from just a piece of writing to an actual story filled with hilarious characters and events. Thank you to the people who support me.

Bye!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yet Another Continuation of Blood of Olympus

"Oh and this here is the strawberry fields where the Demeter kids plant strawberries and sell them to the mortals."

Calypso gazed over the fields where the Demeter children were pulling out weeds. "They need to have a stronger grip on those weeds because it's not going to come up any time soon," she said and Leo laughed. They started heading toward the cabins now and Leo started to name a few them.

"This here is the Zeus cabin where Jason is the only occupant. Hera-bleh!- is this one though she doesn't have any children-thank goodness- because she is loyal to Zeus," Leo said and by now, there was thunder rumbling in the sky with a few flashes of lightning. "Alright fine! Geez." Leo put his hands up in surrender.

"Let's move on now before any gods have a sudden urge to fry me," Leo said and directed them to the Poseidon cabin. Calypso looked in the windows. There were clothes everywhere on the ground and a bed unmade. Percy was nowhere in sight. "He really needs to clean up," Calypso said.

Leo peered in and laughed. "Oh he'll clean it up when Annabeth finally convinces him to do it. He always gives up to her."

They started walking around and Calypso put her hand out for them to stop to look at the row of the minor gods' cabins. In the corner next to the Hecate cabin, the campers were starting to build new sets of cabins including an Atlas cabin. It was being built with intricate design. The roof was made to look like the night sky and the flooring looked like the rocky mountains where Atlas stands holding up the heavens. "They have really out done themselves building the cabins," Calypso said, "even if I'm the only one whose going to be living there."

"Atlas isn't going to have any children anytime soon is he," Leo said. Calypso elbowed him and he pretended to be hurt, rubbing his arm saying "ow". Calypso just rolled her eyes and moved on. Leo followed close behind her while she wandered around exploring the camp. She stopped at the lake and sat down putting her feet in the water. Leo stood behind her.

"Look!" Calypso pointed to the horizon where the sun was setting. The sky was filled with bright colors of orange, red, and yellow. Leo sat down beside her and Calypso leaned her head against his shoulder. Slowly, the even sky was darkening to the blackness of the night sky.

"We better get going before the food runs out or we'll starve," Leo said. He pulled himself up and helped Calypso stand. They walked back to the Mess Hall. Leo maneuvered them to the Hephaestus line.

Dinner was filled with stares, chattering, and awkward conversations that made Calypso just want to go to bed. Finally when everyone was full and sleepy after their meals, people began to leave and get ready for bed.

Leo helped Calypso get ready with the help of Annabeth and Piper and soon she was in proper pajamas and ready to go to bed. The Hephaestus cabin fortunately had a spare bed for Calypso to sleep in. "You know, the Hermes cabin always have room for new campers. If it gets to cramped in her, you can stay there," Annabeth said before leaving. Calypso declined, said she was fairly comfortable in the Hepaestus cabin, and thanked her for the offer.

Soon she was fast asleep in a comfortable bed with hardly any dreams to prevent her from getting a good night's slumber.