Loml

Melo's pov-

From BabyGirl🥰👸🏾: I had a really fun time with you tonight pookie 💛

Smiling to myself, I scrolled through the different photos of her I had taken that night. I decided to be romantic for once and treat my lady to something special. She deserved it for holding my down since I'd been away. Landing on a photo, I laughed thinking about the moment that was happening when I took it.

We had just finished eating at her favorite restaurant. She was looking like a shnaaack so you know I had to gas my baby up. But she held up her hand, covering her face from the flash.

It was a bit blurry but I liked it.

I stared at it just contemplating posting it. I wanted to let the world know how much she meant to me. This girl literally had been there through it all, and it was time we came out to the world. But on the other hand I knew how mean the internet could be. I mean I didn't care bout none of that, but Liv, she was sensitive. They could say anything, the smallest thing, and she was gone be hurt by it.

We were polar opposites.

I'm just blunt as fuck, conceited, and sometimes mean. She was always kind, thinking of others, 10/10 the sweetest girl you'd meet. I feel like that's why we meshed so well together. We balanced each other out.

I chucked thinking about the first time we met.

I made her cry.

I was out with my brothers and she was our waitress, and she was new and training. But, I didn't know it at the time. She somehow fucked our order up, and I was already mad, but to make a long story short I took it out on her and I cursed her out. She instantly broke down into tears, and I felt so bad afterwards. We ran into each other again, because Gelo dragged me back there to apologize and we started talking after that.

I don't even know why she still gave me a chance after that. I'm glad she did though. She said it was because she was a forgiver, and she only messed our order up because she got nervous because she thought I was cute. Which is understandable. I was looking good in my Cartier glasses that day.

Shaking my head, I posted the picture. Locking my screen and laying back on my bed.

Melo loml 💓

Melo loml 💓

Comments turned off