⤫1.24

"Shut up

"Shut up." She kicked his leg, glaring at him and he laughed deeply, the night air blowing through his bangs.

He sat relaxed, one arm outstretched on the bench and the other one on his knee, body language screamed authority and oozed power.

"I have a question." She announced and Jisung groaned.
"You always do."
Chaerin ignored the Demon and began talking anyway.

"How does someone turn into a Demon, or are you like born with it? Do you go to hell and become a Demon?" She asked curiously, mind running wild.

Jisung arched a brow at her enthusiasm.
"You seem to be interested in the Demonic life hm?"
"I just find it fascinating." She shrugged and waited for his reply.

"Well, some- like me- are born as a Demon. Others, can be turned by other Demons."
"How?"
Jisung looked at the girl, lazy smirk on his lips- suggestively raising his brow.

"What?" She asked confused and Jisung eyed her for a second then suddenly barred his fangs and his eyes turned red.

"By feeding them blood and then killing them."

"-oh." She squeaked out in shock and her eyes frozen on his fangs.
"Does it hurt?"
"Well I'd assume so, ripping their veins open and sucking the blood-"
"No for you, does that hurt?" She said pointing to the sharp pointed teeth.

Jisung's face fell and he looked at her inquisitively.
"You're such an odd girl...but no it doesn't."
"They're so cool though, like a vampire- ooh can you pull some Edward Cullen shit and climb trees?"

Jisung narrowed his eyes at her in disgust and scoffed, standing up.
"Sometimes I really wonder what's wrong this generation." Jisung muttered, beggining to walk away from the bench.

"But can you- wait where are you going?"
"Hell, go back home Chaerin."
"Wait, but I can't sleep." Chaerin called out, getting up from the bench and trying to catch up to him.

"What do you want me to do? Sing you lullaby?" He deadpanned and Chaerin caught up to him- walking by his side in the cold.
"N-no, just uh...you're going this way aren't you?" She pointed to the direction they're walking in.

"Not really, why?" He asked uninterested.
"Well...you see, there's this big demon, he keeps threatening to like eat me and then he's always standing near my house-"

"Just shut up and walk." Jisung said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her with him.

"You really are irritating, am I your babysitter?" He grumbled as they walked towards her house.

Suddenly, she let out a big gasp and Jisung flinched.
"What?"
"You're not hot!"
"Ouch," Jisung said, dropping her hand and placing it on his chest.

Chaerin had wide eyes, stepping towards him and grabbing his shoulders, then his arms and his face.
"Get off." He spat out uncomfortably, pushing her away and wiped his shoulders.

"Oh my God, what does this mean! Oh my gosh, wait why aren't I burning when I touch you-"

"Goodbye." Jisung said, turning around and Chaerin noticed they had reached her front door.
"Wait!" She called out, watching as he turned around expectantly.

"Thank you, for keeping me company I mean." She smiled, walking towards her door and Jisung's gaze flickered from her to the upstairs window as he made contact with the older Demon.

Jisung's lips etched into a sinister smirk, gaze lingering longer before he disappeared in a pit of black smoke.