Chapter Seventeen

"Please!" You begged.
"I-I don't think I can.." PG replied. "We'd all get in trouble if we were, uh, found."
"Who cares..." Mike muttered. "They're our friends."
"Well..." PG stated, looking nervous.
Something suddenly clicked in your head.
"Wait, I know I've heard your voice before," you said suspiciously. "You-you were the guy on the phone at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, weren't you? The former security guard?" You accused.
His green eyes shot up to meet yours. "Uh, yeah?" He sounded scared.
"I knew it!" You said, standing up.
PG looked away.
"Now you've definitely got to come with us," Mike said.
"But...but... I don't want to get in trouble!" PG protested, looking at you both.
"Well I'm not going to stay in this bland white hellhole any longer. I don't know about you both, but I don't want my friends to get scrapped and I don't want to never see them again. I want to see them again. I'm done with this. I don't care if you come along or not anymore, but I'm going," you nearly shouted out of anger. You were fed up with all of this arguing, and you felt like you were all wasting precious time by doing so.
They stared at you in silence.
You sighed loudly and picked up your clothes from your bedside table. Making your way to the bathroom to change, you called back over your shoulder, "make up your minds."

Once you were done changing into your old and bloody clothes, you exited the bathroom.
You saw Mike and PG talking, and decided to take the time to remove your ankle cast.
"I can walk," you stated, moving your ankle around.
"Oh, (F/N)," PG said, looking startled.
"We're going," Mike said, standing up. "Aren't we?" He looked down at PG, who was sitting on the bed. Mike gave him a somewhat terrifying look.
"O-of course!" PG agreed.
"Great!" You smiled. "Is that window unlocked?"

"Come on, hurry!" You urged, eyes wide for any sign of people around.
"Okay, okay! Jeez..." Mike rolled his eyes and exited the window. PG exited soon after.
"Do any of you have a car here?" You asked. They shook their heads.
"Map?" Again, no,
You sighed and began walking away from the hospital, making it to the nearest sidewalk. All three of you walked on the sidewalk until you were quite a ways away from the hospital.
"I've got to ask someone where we are," you told the others.
"What about the blood on your shirt?" Mike spoke.
You cursed yourself mentally. "If anyone asks, I'll say that I just...oh, I don't know!" You threw your hands in the air.
"I-I'll ask, if you want," PG suggested.
You nodded your head. "Thanks."
You all kept watch for anyone. Soon, you spotted a guy around your age walking. PG went up to him.
"Excuse me, but do you know where Freddy Fazbear's Pizza is?" He sounded surprisingly calm, but it sounded a bit forced.
The man nodded. "It's just about a mile up the road," he pointed the way you three were walking.
"Thank you," PG thanked before returning to you all. "Y-you heard?"
You all nodded, and cautiously began heading in that direction.

"I think I see it!" You exclaimed, trying to peer over the trees blocking your view.
Right now, you, PG, and Mike were all in a small group, walking towards Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. You all had been walking for a little over half an hour, with PG worrying about being caught.
"Is that it? Are you sure?" Mike asked, trying to see through the trees as well.
"I think so!" You ran ahead, seeing the thick rows of trees ending. They come to an abrupt halt, as a cement parkway begins curving out into the main road.
Your eyes spot it, right then.
It looked bigger than the old place, and more colourful, too. You turned to Mike and PG as they ran to meet up with you.
You all three ran into the building.
"It's a lot bigger than I'd imagined..." Mike states, looking around in awe.
"No time!" You told him quietly yet urgently.
He looked to you. "Oh, right."
"Excuse me ma'am, we applied for the night and day shift security guard jobs not too long ago. Are we still able to get them?" He asked the lady at the front desk. He sounded eager to know.
"Hold on one second," the lady said. She started clicking around the computer on the desk. "May I see some ID's, please?"
You quickly got out your ID, showing it to the lady. Mike did the same thing.
"Yep, it's you two, (F/N) (L/N) and Mike Schmidt." She smiled. "Mike, I'm afraid you may have to begin your shift tomorrow, unless you want an unpaid day today, since we weren't expecting you until tomorrow. But you," she pointed at you, "can start tonight, if you wish." She glanced at your bloody shirt and her smile faltered.
"Yes!" You shouted almost right after she was done talking. She gave you a weird look.
"Alright, we'll be expecting you tonight! Have fun at Freddy Fazbear's!"
You and Mike thanked her before walking off into the Game Area.
"Okay, where's it at?" You nearly demanded.
"Woah, calm down! We'll find the room eventually," Mike joked.
"Do you have any idea where it is?" You faced PG.
"Uh, well, there's a map right there," he pointed to a giant standee with a map.
"Yes! Thank you!" You hugged him. You didn't see his reaction before you pulled away and ran to the map.