Marichat

"Bugaboo watch out!"

"I don't need you to protect me!" Lb yelled as she pressed her foot on the ground "We're Partners! We love each other! I need to protect you!" Chat pulled her waist aggressively making Lb fall into him "C-Chat

"I don't need you to protect me!" Lb yelled as she pressed her foot on the ground "We're Partners! We love each other! I need to protect you!" Chat pulled her waist aggressively making Lb fall into him "C-Chat..." He tilted her chin up making their eyes stare at each other. "I love you."
"I love you t00...sorry..." her face turned pink "It's okay m'lady"
(The next day)
"We have an new student today! Kagami Turgsi! You can sit next to anyone!" Kagami looked at Marinette and Adrien sitting together "I would like to sit next to Adrien." Everybody's jaw dropped "Marinette sit next to Chloe" Mari was on the edge of crying.
(After school)
"I can't believe her! Adrien belongs to me!"
"And you belong to me Princess~" chat pinned her to the wall making Mari moan in want. "I have a surprise for you..." chat got a vibrator "C-Chat.." Mari squirmed against the vibrator, but it's no use. It's not strong enough to take her all the way. Chat produces a long, thin cane. He tapped her lightly across the Back with it. He slides the stiff rod up and down her spine, sending shivery waves through her body. "A-ah! Chat!" He rubs the rod up the inside of her leg. Higher and higher until it's just touching her pussy "Ahhh! Agh!" Suddenly, chat raps her ass with the cane, and a fiery streak bursts across her skin "F-Fuck! C-Chat!" Another, harder blow lands. She struggled, but the bindings hold. "Marinette your so beautiful...but you need to be punished" Whap. Whap. Whap. Her blistered ass trembled "A-Ah! More!" He grabbed a handful of her ass and squeezes it. "A-ah!" Chat bit her ass, his teeth pinching her raw flesh. She swore many times, but it's no use. He bit her again and again. "C-Chat! A-ah!" Chat took out his dick and smirked as Mari stared "Y-Your s-so b-big....A-ah!" One hard thrust, and he's in. They both groan with the onslaught of pleasure. "P-Princess! Agh!" He pumped into her, mindless and driven with need. He braces his arms on the door and pins her to it with the force of his thrusts. "A-ah! C-Chat! A-ah!" The orgasm ripped through her so hard that cum dripped onto his cock "I love you Princess" "I love you too kitty"
(Morning)
"Adrien...." Mari stroked his hair "What is it princess?" Adrien looked in her eyes "I feel sick...." Mari ran to the toilet and threw up "Shit! Could you be...P-" "Don't say it!" Mari started to cry "Princess maybe I want a kitten.." he rubbed her stomach "I-I n-need t-to go!" Mari transformed and used her Yo-yo to disappear.
The end!
Comment for part 2