Chapter 121

Jesus grab the fuckin wheel! Saint would never cheat on Cass. Period. Those were just daydreams the last two chapters^^
***
Saint Smith
I woke up to the sound of a vacuum cleaner going off. Mad loud and getting louder as I tried to sleep through it.

"Mane what the fuck?" I whispered to myself. Sitting up in bed I turned around to see Cassie frantically cleaning our bedroom with Kai in her hands.

"YO!" I shouted over the vacuum. She obviously ain't hear me.

"YO!" I shouted again. She ain't hear me again.

Looking for the outlet she plugged it in, I pulled the wire out so she could hear me.

"Yo." I mumbled, rubbing my face. The sun was shining through my window and the way the birds was chirping had me ready to buss a cap in they asses.

"What'd you do that for?" Cass huffed, attempting to plug the vacuum back in before I stopped her.

"Cause!" I exclaimed.

"I have to clean up! Your mama, my mama, and my family is coming over today." She explained. "And aren't you used to waking up early? Your a professional basketball player for Christs sake."

"That don't mean you gotta wake me up big head." I spat, throwing a pillow at her head causing Kai to laugh.

She rolled her eyes handing her to me.

"Where's Mrs. Berry?" I asked taking the baby.

"She's out running errands for her own family Saint." she explained. "I could use some help."

"Aight well I got Kai." I sighed, standing the baby up on my legs. She bounced up and down giggling at her pops.

"Yo deadass

"Yo deadass...I wonder what's goin through ya mind baby butt." I smiled, tickling under her chin, causing her to laugh.

"Aw really?" Cass asked.

"I was talking to Kai." I laughed.

"Ugh" She mumbled, bending down to plug the vacuum back in.

Picking another pillow up, I threw it at her ass making her stand back up.

"Haha that's what you get." I laughed. "Right Kai! Say that's what mommy gets."

Looking up at Cass, she smiled at the both of us, flipped me the bird, and blew a kiss at Kai.

"Right back at you." I smiled back.

Turning back to Kai, she was just staring ya boy down. Studying all my features like she did mad times before. It was crazy because she even recognized me through the tv.

One time Cass couldn't make it to one of my games so she watched it on TV with Kai. She recorded a video of Kai going wild whenever they showed a closeup shot of me on the court.