Author's Note

Hey there! :) 

Lovella Mole here, the author of Vampire Royalty. I hope you liked the ending of the first book! But if you don't, well, there's still the second book. I think it would come out in late December or early January. I'm not sure. Hahaha.

It would be entitled as Vampire Princess and there will be two new characters: Jerome and Heather. Jerome would be portrayed as Chace Crawford while Heather would be portrayed as Leighton Meester. Yep, you got it right! I am a Gossip Girl fan! Hahaha! And Brant Daugherty will be officially Jensen, haha. 

So there you have it! I hoped you liked my story and that you have supported it since the beginning. This is the very first story that I made that has a lot of reads, votes and comments so in a way, this is really special. And of course, Taylor Swift is the main character here so it really is special. Hahaha.

I hope you wouldn't hate me because of the ending! Don't worry, the second book would be much, much better. If you have some spare time, please check out my other stories. They might not be good as Vampire Royalty but it would really mean a lot to me if you would check them out. And besides, I'm going to have a new story tomorrow or next week.

So that's it for now! I love you all for reading Vampire Royalty! Thank you so, so, so, so, so, so much! If I could dedicate this whole book to you, I would! The trouble is... I don't memorize all of you. Hahaha.

Have a good day and once again, thank you!

Lots of love,

Lovella "Bella" Mole, author of Vampire Royalty. :)

PS: Here's the plot of my new story: A lot can change in two years. You can turn into a nerdy girl to a popular girl. You can turn into an ugly girl to a drop-dead gorgeous girl. And you can also turn into a good girl to a bitchy girl. Survivor of a terrible car accident, seventeen-year-old Autumn Bailey woke up in the hospital with no memory of the last two years of her life. But a bigger surprise struck her. She wasn't the nerdy, ugly good girl anymore. She was a popular, drop-dead gorgeous yet bitchy girl.  Her used-to-be best friend was still a nerd and now her archenemy. Her so-called best friends were hot and popular as her and her so-called boyfriend was a big star in the football team. Everything was perfect—well, except her best friend was her enemy. But so far, everything was just the way she wanted it to be. Then came Xavier Murphy, her boyfriend's older brother. Autumn never met him in her whole life but he dropped a big bomb on her... and it wasn't good. What will Autumn do? Would she ever remember the last two years that was missing in her life? Would she ever be the same "old" Autumn again? Would she ever change her ways and be the good girl again? Would love come to the rescue when tragedy strikes? 

Liked it so far? Then check it out! :)

PPS: Enjoy Taylor Swift's newest video on the side. It's currently my favorite song. :) Taylor Swift is... just amazing. Truly amazing.