My Life, My Secrets, My Story Part 31

Part 31

I'm also changing the title to My Life, My Secrets, My Story. Tell me what you think I'll change it in a couple days.

**********

Alec's POV

Alex was practically born to lead! She takes over with so much power, that you can't help but submit to her. She scared poor Charlie so bad he was shaking, and about ready to pee in his pants.

As we entered the building, we heard noises and followed them. We came close to a big room, and the giant chemical factory.

Rebecca, Ty, Lauren, Jay, and Suzy, were all tied up in a line. In that order. Rebecca being closest and Suzy being farthest. They were talking with the rouges, creating a distraction Alex asked for.

"Ok. I'm gonna flood the place a little and then your gonna aim fireballs at them. I want to make sure that all of them are playing attention to us as the guys come in and get the kids." Alex whispered to me. I nodded following her lead.

She slowly started flooding the place, and the rouges got worried and panicked. I started throwing fireballs all over the place, purposely avoiding the kids.

Now! Get in get the kids and get out! Me and Alec thought, to the guys waiting outside.

We showed ourselves and the rouges remembered us. They all started attacking, and we defensed ourselves as best we could.

The guys got in and got the kids, but Charlie was struggling with Suzy, she was resisting. A rouge was coming behind them, when Alex shot a fireball at him. He fell to the ground, dead. Charlie got out, with a struggling Suzy, in his arms. Alex was watching them leave, and I was defending myself.

It was all my fault. I knew Alex wasn't paying attention, because she was stuck on Suzy and Charlie escaping. I should have watched her too, but I was holding my own. I should have payed more attention. It's all my fault. I won't let it happen again, though. I'll make sure of it.

I was fighting off the rouges, when I heard a scream. From Alex. I stopped fighting them, and ran straight to her. Alex had a slash through her right side it went straight into her. It was deep and bleeding, like crazy. She was on the floor holding her side, as the blood poured out.

Lance, the leader, had a knife in his hands, with Alex's blood on it. He did it. He hurt her. I started seeing red and all the rouges backed up, except Lance. Fire was coming out of my hands and I was murderous.

"I finally got you back, four years later. Now your mate suffers the same fate as mine and you will suffer the same pain I have." he said, gloating, and boasting, his head high.

I shifted and attacked him. Before he even had time to register what was going on, I was on top of him. I ripped out his throat, before he had a chance to shift. He laid dead.

I raced over to her as the rouges left. I picked her up in my arms and cradled her, I got up and started walking outside.

"Alec" Alex said, weakly.

"Yah, baby girl, I'm right here." I said, stroking her face.

"Tell Suzy...I'm her sister." she said, her eyes fluttering.

"Tell her yourself. You'll be ok. Just keep your eyes open." I begged, not wanting to lose her.

"I...love...you." she whispered before closing her eyes.

"Alex! Alex, wake up! Alex?! Alex, please don't leave me! Please wake up!" I said, running to get to the car.

They had everyone strapped in and we raced back home. Everyone was waiting outside. When they saw Alex, they howled, sadly.

I raced to the the pack doctor. We had hospital rooms, and equipment. I laid her down, in the first room and Claire started to hook her up to tubes and inspected her. I sat down right next to her, just holding her hand.

After Claire was done she took me outside of the room to talk. I hope she was ok.

"Is she ok?!" I asked, frantic, panicked, and worried.

"No. She's hurt really badly. I stitched her up, but she lost a lot of blood, so I need to know her blood group so I can do a blood transplant. She's currently in a comatose state, it's her brains way of protecting her, by shutting her down. I'm not sure that she'll come out." Claire explained.

(AN: I'm not a doctor, so I tried my best. I don't have any medical experience so my bad if all of this is so wrong. Sorry, if I got it wrong. I'll change it if anyone thinks they know). I have to find her blood type. Who would know that?! Stephanie and John!

I ran downstairs to Mary, and Jess. They looked at me shocked and concerned.

"Do you know Alex's Blood type or Stephanie and Johns number?" I asked.

"She should have Suzy's because both her parents were O positive." Mary said.

I raced back upstairs and told Claire. She got the IV drip and put it in her. I asked if that would help her or not.

"Yah, it'll help. It also increases the chance of her waking up. She can hear, that's the only sense she has right now. Was she ever suicidal?" Claire explained and asked.

"She is suicidal. She wanted to die actually. Why?" I explained and asked.

"That only makes it harder. She'll want to die, because she's been that way. You have to talk to her, make her want to live and then she'll wake up on her own." Claire said.

Ok. I can do that. No problem. I'll make her wake up.

"Oh. I forgot to mention. In a week, if she doesn't wake up, she'll die. She can't taste or touch so we can't get nutrition in her body. She'll die if she doesn't wake up by then. Sorry." Claire said.

My whole world came crashing down. A week?! No! This is getting harder and harder! I don't want to be alone! I can't be Alpha without my Mate!

I got downstairs and formed and emergency meeting. Everyone had to help. Whether they wanted to or not. She's going to wake up! I need her!

KEEP READING TILL YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM!!!

**********

Ok! Alex might die! I'm not exactly sure if I want her to die or not so...

I want comments on if you want Alex to die or not! I think I know what I'm gonna do but if I get more comments on one way then I'll change it. So comment!!!!

I'm also changing the title to My Life, My Secrets, My Story. Tell me what you think I'll change it in a couple days.