Chapter 29: End of an Era

After the revelation of what happens when all of a universe's fighters are knocked out, everyone, including the Gods, fought with even more ferocity.

Slowly, one by one, each universe was erased until only Beerus, Y/n, Jiren, Ginn, and Liquiir remained. Beerus fought Ginn and Liquiir until the combined might of the two overwhelmed and eliminated Beerus. But as soon as he was Y/n jumped in and swiftly dispatched the two Gods. Now, only Y/n and Jiren remain with 15 minutes left.

Jiren approached Y/n.

Jiren: "It would seem we are now the only ones left."

Y/n: "Indeed. I advise you dont hold anything back when facing me Jiren."

Jiren: "Believe me, I do not intend to underestimate you. I know of your ascension to godhood from being a mortal, and you have earned my respect. Now, let us begin."

Jiren and Y/n charged at each other. The two met in a clash and were trading blows, but neither was giving any ground.

Y/n: "I'm impressed. You remind me of myself. A mortal who is more powerful than the gods."

Y/n catches Jiren's fist. This surprises Jiren.

Y/n: "But, you are not at my level."

Y/n delivers a punch to Jiren's stomach so fast Jiren couldn't even see it. The punch knocked the wind out of Jiren. Jiren dropped to his knees gasping for air. Y/n kicks him away. Jiren rolls across the ground until he is able to stop himself. Jiren gets to his feet breathing heavily.

Jiren: 'When she said to not hold back, she ment it. Alright, time to get serious.'

Jiren powers up, tearing his suit to pieces. A deep red arua surrounds Jiren as he intends to finish this fight.

Y/n gives a smirk and powers ups aswell. She accidentally destroys her collar showing more of her fur and skin. She then hears whistling coming from the stands. She looks over and sees her husband cat-calling her. She blows a kiss to him and he catches it. She smiles and returns her attention to Jiren.

Y/n: 'Its a shame that this fight will be so anticlimactic.'

Jiren gets ready to charge Y/n, but the second be blinks she vanishes and reappears directly in front of him. Jiren has a look of horror as he couldn't even see her move. Y/n throws a punch at Jiren but stops just before she makes contact, the force of the punch however sends Jiren out of the arena and turns the portion of the arena that was in front of Y/n to dust.

Everyone from universe 7 are shocked, not becuase they have won. But from the power that Y/n had.

G.P.: "It would appear Universe 7 wins. Now Y/n, what wish would you like to make with the Super Dragonballs?"

Y/n: "I want to bring back all of the universes that were erased."

The Grand Priest nods with a smile and makes the wish. All of the universes are restored and everyone is sent home.

-7 years later-

Y/n and Beerus were asleep in bed when their bedroom door was opened. Whis and two others stepped in.

Whis(Whisper): "You know what to do. I'll go get breakfast ready."

Whis leaves as the two figures sneak towards the two Gods of destruction. Then, without warning they jump on the bed screaming.

???/???: "MOMMY, DADDY!!! ITS TIME TO GET UP!!!"

Y/n and Beerus shoot up to see their children on top of them. The first was a six year old girl with long, black hair and a Saiyan tail. The second was four year old purple cat girl.

Y/n: "Girls, why did you wake us up so early?"

D1/N, the Saiyan girl spoke. Followed by her sister, D2/n.

D1/n: "You promised you would teach me some of your crimson techniques today Mommy."

D2/n: "And you said you would teach me how to make a Sphere of Destruction if I ate all my vegetables last night at dinner Daddy."

Y/n and Beerus look at each other and sigh.

Y/n: "Alright, go eat breakfast and wait for us to get dressed okay?"

Both girls: "Okay."

They leave leaving Beerus and Y/n smiling.

Beerus: "They really are your daughters."

Y/n: "You mean our daughters dear. Come on, if we dont hurry we will never hear the end of it."

Beerus: "Alright."

The two get out of bed, get dressed, and go eat breakfast with their daughters and Whis.

Beerus and Y/n look at their family and then at each other, and the two could not be happier.