Chapter 54: Little Sun

Geez, I've been blessing my fl for a long time with forgiving male leads so I decided to make a plot twist! Let her have a taste of coldness from the mls!

Arc 1: My dear Empress, you must compensate Zhen in the next life!

Arc 2.1: N/A

Arc 2.2: N/A

"Host, the missions here are harder than your created planes and you wont have the ability to control the two worlds other than the third plane which is yours. I hope host the best! Please be fine and come back! This is the first and last chance to be revived again, host." Baoshi said with tears when a door appeared out of nowhere.

The door eventually opened and within a second, Yun Ren Xie was thrown inside harshly. The door closed before Baoshi can even react.

"Eh?" she stared around the place......"This room....." it was painted white, no doors or window. The furnitures inside is like a whole house in one room, kitchen, bedroom, a living room where a flat screen tv is in and a hot spring for bathing.

"Welcome third host, I am System, your new guide between the three worlds of disputes where female leads are more scheming and male leads were unreasonable. Host only need to do is choose your main mission, either destroy the plot or help these filthy characters with their happiness." an indiffrent voice of a man can be heard from the modern room Yun Ren Xie is in.

"Your name's System?" she asked in confusion but the other side did not respond at her question. "Hey, Im asking you something...."

Silent conquered the whole room which angered Yun Ren Xie, what is the matter with this System system? She is an immortal yet he dared ignore her? Baoshi is so sweet to Yun Ren Xie but this new guide.... forget it.

"Even if you are an immortal, your still a few hundred years old unlike me that is already a thousand years immortal older than you!" System scolded Yun Ren Xie with an aloof tone which made her flinch.

Her system.... is an immortal?!

"Should I call you senior then?"

"No!" System angrily yelled. Yun Ren Xie's heart skipped a beat in fright, is this how an immortal should act? Arrogant, cold and looked down on others?

"Okay." she smirked before crossing her arms. "Senior, lets go transmigrate in another plane."

The system did not reply but the temperature inside the room dropped drastically. "Hey! Stop doing that!" Yun Ren Xie lamented as she stood there with a freezing body.

But before she could even retort once more, everything went black but the surroundings quickly changed into a dim lighted surrounding.

A stinging pain made her wince and grab her head as if her scalp is about to tear off and the memories of the host along with the plot started to enter her mind.

Chisana Taiyo, a cat spirit that lived for hundred of years however, after being injured by a group of onmyoji, she turned into her normal cat like appearance, fur with full orange colour like the blazing sun and her eyes were deep pool of blue orbs that seems to be the clear midday sky.

However, Chisano Taiyo is just a cannon fodder in this plot. The male lead is actually an onmyoji with nineteen years of age and great talent, Abe no Seimei. But the female lead is a secret admirer of him, eventually a fox spirit that practices dark skills. She slaughtered all of Seimei's fangirls, beheaded those who looked down on Seimei, devoured the souls who schemed behind Seimei's back. But she is too selfish and shameless at the same time, seducing men around her.

The onmyoji's were alarmed that they sent Seimei out of Kyoto and he encountered numerous vengeful spirits that harmed him. The fox loved him so much that she even killed her kins just to save Seimei. He was moved and no place of hatred is wavering in his heart. Finally, even her own race despised her, easily capturing the fox and decided to shatter her soul. Male Lead Seimei saved her but he did not love the fox yet. The fox was enraged after hearing Seimei mumble the same female name inside his dream and fought with him over it. Killing people to decrease her anger, even Seimei cant protect her anymore.

Afraid to die, she pushed the blame to Seimei for revenge and the male lead barely escaped his death, the king of spirit foxes is the final boss who tried to behead Seimei.

The onmyoji retaliated and won the battle against the main villain named Lord Fuyu. These made him more well known in Japan, earning fame and wealth but the female lead kept following him after that, disguised as a young woman from a noble family. Her onslaughts with Seimei's pursuers were preserved, even old ladies and married woman who he helped got killed by the fox.

A misunderstanding between onmyojis and fox spirits occured. When Seimei is about to die, the female lead watched him suffer while embracing a demon lord, blaming the young man for not choosing her over the girl in his dreams. Seimei's body was left rotten at the withered forest while the female lead, Kitsune Bijin lived her life peacefully at the hand of a wealthy demon which is actually the second male lead.

"That hurts. And this female lead is just a plain green tea b*tch. System?" she called out while rubbing her head caused by the plot and memories.

"Has host finally sobered?" the tone of questioning yer unconscerned voice made Yun Ren Xie grit her teeth. This new system of her's is really too cold!

"This plot is too annoying, lets just destroy  it!" she said while a cold flash appeared in her frigid blue eyes.

"Main mission confirmed, three side missions are here. Have a look." System responsed and a yellow screen appeared before her.

Side Mission 1: Leave an impression to the male lead

Side Mission 2: Help the young Lord Fuyu ascend the throne

Side Mission 3: Save the Final Boss in every harm

"Senior System, can you find how are the male lead and final boss living?" Yun Ren Xie slowly stood up and returned to her cat spirit form. White jadeite skin, the mix of red and orange made the slim dress appears to be on fire while her hair is too long that it touched the ground, from light orange to fiery red at the end of her hair.

"Dont call me senior." a hint of disgust can be heard from the system's emotionless voice, making Yun Ren Xie glare at the dark forest ahead her. "The male lead is still ten years old, setting in Kyoto for his training. Final Boss is also ten and is about to be abandoned by his Father Emperor tomorrow. Does host wish to interfere?"

"Wait, the final boss got abandoned before being crowned?" she asked in confusion.

"The female lead is always sticking to him thus, with the main lead halo, final boss slowly ascend the throne. However, host's side mission means its you who is responsible for the crowning of final boss at the age of nineteen, a year before his meeting with the male lead Abe no Seimei."

After spacing out, Yun Ren Xie collected herself. Isnt the female lead a flirt? Even targetting the final boss but seems to have failed. "En. Let us save him."