Chapter 25: Found Part 2, a new plan.

AN: this is @kaiserBlood68 original piece well some parts. I decided to take some parts of his story and put in mine instead of putting everything in like I did with huntress of fairies and only change a little at the end to make them join. @Kaiserblood short story was hard to fit in to the current plot.  I did not know where to put him but I did promise that he will be in the story. Thus I changed alot of my plot. I hope you are not going to be mad or upset.I tried, I really tried
---------------------------------------------------
*Ruby pov*

I tapped my fingers on my lap as I looked at everyone in the room. We were all in mdm Salem's living room it was a tight fit but it manged fit everyone. Everyone I know who knew I was alive was in this room well expect Cinder. I think she was at her day job.

Even though I did most of the hunting for our food but we needed lien to buy other necessary items. That was where Cinder's day job comes. I was kinda happy that I decided to take hunting duties because if I would go to any place to work, I would be recognized and maybe will be captured or killed or both by the Schnee guards,If any.

I could not help to sigh at that thought. I could not help to feel that everyone was after my sorry life. 'Anyways... ' So there were mdm Salem, Blake, Uncle Qrow, Winter Schnee.

Winter Schnee was the long lost princess that went missing for nearly 8 years. The older sister of Weiss Schnee and the supposed next in line for the throne before she went missing. Which explained when I first met her I thought she was my goddess I was looking for. Rumors said that she was kidnapped or worse murdered because the king refused to pay the Ransom but the truth was she just run away with her lover which was Uncle Qrow.

I was pretty surprised when I heard this story from him. I did not expect he would fell in love with someone 10 years younger than him and actually stayed with her. Uncle Qrow was quite a player.

Then there were the Fox sisters. They were paid by Blake to find me which they did of course at the most unlikely place, the bounty hub of vale.  Aelin Fox the blue hair Faunus girl who had been annoying me in the bounty hub. But I understand, she did that so that she could buy time for Blake to come.Then there was her sister Elizabeth Fox the orange hair and green eyes faunus woman. Though they were Faunus but Aelin did not have any animal features other than her fangs while Elizabeth had a fox tail.

Speaking of Blake, she was the queen or leader she like to say of the Faunus island called Menagerie. Right after she was kidnapped by her ex boyfriend and got saved by Yang. I guess Blake was the reason why Yang had to take that trip.

I heard all this when we were walking from kingdom vale to mdm Salem home. I heard all the stories I have missed because of my "death". The good stories and the bad stories. But one thing that was in common was all this happened because of me. That's why I asked for this gathering, to make up to them. But I did not know how to do it or what to do next.

I started to sweat when everyone continue to stare at me. My mind started to race when Suddenly the door slammed opened and a man came slamming against the wall. We looked at the man then to the door. Cinder was there.

Cinder:" I could not believe you made me take the fight all the way here! Now answer me! Why were you following me."

Before the man could answer, his dark eyes met mine. Though I could not see his eyes properly in fact I could not see any part of his body as he was wearing a dark cloak and hood wearing light armor that looked like it was hard to break on his chest and arm area. His helmet cover only the back of his head to his eyes and he wore a soft silk scarf to cover his mouth and nose. Even with his whole body covered to head to toe, I knew he was looking at me.