Make up and Make out (5)

The two of them arrived home and went inside, careful not to disturb Granny. When they reached their rooms, Aki headed to Liam's room while Liam went to the room where Aki stayed. The two of them paused and stared at each other, surprised at the other's action.

"I thought," Aki started, "we'll be staying in your room?"

Liam opened his mouth and closed it again as he scratched his head. "I see. I thought you'd want to sleep in your room. I'm fine either way."

Aki smiled, pulling Liam towards him. "Go to your room. I'll follow once I've washed up." With a light nudge on the shoulder, he pushed Liam towards his room. Aki dashed to the room to clean up and change his clothes.

By the time Aki went inside Liam's room, Liam had already changed and was taking back his things from his bag back to his closet. Aki sat on top of Liam's bed and glanced around the room.

This was his first time in this room. It was smaller than Liam's room in their apartment, but the feel and the look were the same -- simple, homey, and cozy. Though compared to the one in the city, this was full of pictures and awards from Liam's childhood years. Aki smiled as he looked at them.

"You're such a looker even at a young age," Aki noted.

Something clattered on the floor. Liam coughed lightly as he picked up his bag. "Am I?"

Aki laughed. "Why are you so surprised?"

"I never thought I'd hear you say that," Liam abandoned his clothes and walked to the bed. "I thought you didn't like me."

Aki widened his eyes, reaching out his hands to Liam's. "Why?"

"Because you always seem like you don't like me." Aki tugged him closer until Liam sat down. Aki scooted to give him space.

"What made you think to go back to our apartment right away?" Aki asked and faced Liam.

Liam considered for a second, just turning Aki's hand over and over. He spoke without looking up, "I only thought about following you and talking with you. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight if I don't make things clear."

"My clothes are still in the room though," Aki said softly.

Liam's head shot up, eyes wide. He gaped and then pressed his eyes shut. It was almost comical if Aki did not feel bad for him. "I didn't think of that."

What would Aki do with this guy?

They stared at each other. Liam was blushing, and without even looking at the mirror, Aki knew that he looked the same. It was weird to feel like this when it was not their first time to spend the night together in a single room.

"Let's sleep for now," Aki managed to say.

They lay side to side, facing each other. Liam frowned when he saw Aki's knitted brows. "You're thinking again."

Aki closed his eyes and lost himself to the feel of Liam's little massage on his forehead. "I just want to be clear. Are we dating now?" He stared at Liam despite the darkness of the room.

Liam sighed, running his hands through Aki's hair. It tickled, but it felt comfortable. He cradled Aki's head as he leaned in for a long kiss. When they parted, Liam said, "Yes. Yes. Yes. Are there other things you want to clear?"

Aki thought for a while, but it was hard to think with Liam's hands running over his hair and nape. A moan escaped from his lips. "Did you plan to meet with Nancy when we went to the hill?"

Liam absent-mindedly played at the tip of Aki's hair. His face was so close that Aki could feel his warm breath against Aki's skin. "Of course not."

"But you said that you told her that you were coming!"

"I said that?" Liam thought some more, and Aki instantly missed the feeling of his hand moving around. "Ah! I remember now. I thought she meant me going here because every time she asked me if I'll be going to the reunion, I'd answer that I didn't know if I would even come back home."

Aki hummed his response.

"Any more questions?" Liam asked as he nipped at his boyfriend's lip. Aki distantly felt a leg slipped between his.

"Who are you texting with lately?" He added hastily. "I'm just curious..."

"That's not... well, you'll know soon. Anything else?"

Aki let it slide. As long as Liam wanted to tell him. All in due time. He grinned and dropped soft kisses along Liam's jawline. "Why do you have such a large bed every time?"

"I used to have a lot of pillows because I love putting them all around me. It would be cramped if I sleep in a single bed."

"Why?" Aki pulled back to look at Liam properly.

"Because I love hugging pillows."

Aki opened the blanket wider. "Well, you can always hug me no-- wait! Forget it!" He buried his face under the blanket instead. Liam laughed and tackled him.