Prologue

Hey guys it's me the author of this story. Just wanna say that this is my first time writing a fanfic so if there are any wrong spelling or grammar, that's my fault. Any of you guys can criticize me and I am open to any suggestions you guys will have to say. That's all I have to say, now moving on with the story~

" " - characters talking
'Italicized' - character thoughts
Italicized w/ underline - flashback
______________________________________

3rd Person Pov

"A-Arlo lost." Holden says, thinking about what had happened

"H-huh?"

"Joker crushed him. N-not only that... but he single-handedly took down all the royals. There's no easy way to say this... But Arlo has officially been dethroned. All of his people were defeated. So a new King is elected in his place. Joker the new King of Wellston." Holden says, thinking whether he should follow the new King or not.

While saying this, some students were looking outside the window and thinking about the Joker fight.

"Holy sh*t! Did you see what he did?"

"Took down Remi and Arlo with one hand."

"I-I don't know if I'm cool with Joker."

While the students were giving their reactions to the Joker fight, Seraphina is still looking at the ground contemplating about her friendship with John, to which Evie notices.

"H-hey Seraphina, it's g-going to be fine. Even if Joker is the new King we'll find a way to prevent us from getting hurt by him." Evie says trying to cheer up her friend

"Evie" Sera says dejectedly

"Y-yes?"

"Can you help me go down the courtyard."

______________________________________

John POV

'No more royals. No more hierarchy.' John thoughts, while stepping on Arlo's head

'Guess I'll head to the infirmary. I got these stupid injuries because of those f*cking sh*ts.' John thoughts angrily while going towards the entrance, but he was met with someone who he doesn't want his secret to get revealed to, especially not from her.

"John" Sera says while tears were flowing down her eyes

John was surprised that Sera knows about his secret

'How does she know?! Who told her! Out of everyone I know, who could've told her! John thoughts while images of everyone who knows about his secret races through his mind

"Remove the mask, NOW!" Sera demanded angrily while tears still flowing down her eyes

John flinches raising his trembling hand up to his head to remove his mask.

After removing his mask, John was looking down with a guilty face, not being able to face his best friend in the eye.

"So this is what you've been up to." Sera says

"I was getting beaten up by others, while you're just standing there using your ability for something else?" Sera says

"Ser-"

"DON'T YOU SERA ME!" Sera says, cutting off John.

"I trusted you! Why would you lie to me! You were my best friend! Why would you do this?!" Sera says while tears were endlessly flowing down her eyes.

"Sera listen, I'll tell you all about it, just please don't go" John says preventing his tears from flowing.

"And why should I believe that, huh?" Sera says sarcastically.

"I looked up to you, I followed your footsteps to be strong. What happened to 'let's be cripples together'! Were our friendship all a lie!"

"..."

I looked down the floor to prevent Sera from looking at my face.

"So that's what your going to do? Just look down all day not answering me?"

"You know what John, that's it, don't you dare talk to me again." Sera says ending our discussion and walking away.

To which I shot my head back up not trying to believe what she just said.

"Wait! Sera, don't go. I had my reasons!" to which sera just ignores me and just keeps on walking away.

"Sera, please don't go, I beg you." I say, not even stopping the tears that was flowing down my eyes.

And when she was out of my view I dropped to my knees and cried my heart out.

"Sera...I'm sorry..." I say silently while balling my eyes out.

______________________________________

Well that was something. Hope you guys enjoyed that short prologue. I appreciate it if guys like it. It might not be good but I'll do my best to make it a good story. More chapters will be coming in the future. And make sure that you have read the original story made by Uru-chan. unOrdinary is a really great webcomic and I really enjoy reading it. I got the idea of this story by reading some angst fanfics (yes, I read Angst) then I decided to make this story. Hope I will get to make more chapters in the future. That's all, see ya~

-RC7