💥 XVI

HEY!!!
YOU!!!
SKIP TO 13:24 IN THE VIDEO ABOVE FOR REALLY FUNNY BNHA
pplease bro its got slimecicle and jschlatt in it and they're so funny omg
some nice quotes from them in the video to get you interested:
"your father can't please me anymore"
as well as
"MY NAME— I CAN HEAR YOU SO WELL"
so please watch that timestamp!!
thank you :)

___

THE NEXT MORNING, YOU WOKE TO FIND ONLY OCHACO IN THE BED WITH YOU.
the trash from late night mcdonald's was cleaned up, and there was a ruckus coming from the kitchen, which you assumed was from the boys doing god knows what.

turning onto your back, you stared up at the ceiling of your room, sighing. you really didn't wanna get up. your mind was heavy with thoughts of what happened last night, and you couldn't help but be sad.

eventually though, you heard a crash from the kitchen and decided to check it out. your feet padded softly against the wooden floors as you walked down the hall, peeking around the corner and into the kitchen.

you heard tenya whispering firmly to izuku as izuku held a pan in his hands, cringing, so you assumed that he was the one who caused the crash. shoto, on the other hand, was in the midst of making juice from one of those frozen can things.

you leant against the counter, giving the three a soft "good morning."

tenya smiled, "good morning [y/n]! we apologize if the loud noise woke you, we're making breakfast."

you smiled back and laughed, "oh, i could tell!"

"we were thinking about eating outside," todoroki spoke from his spot at the counter, "is that good with you?"

"yeah, of course!" you replied, "i can get a fire started."

"that'd be nice." iida remarked, and midoriya offered the help.

and so you built a small stand of wood and kindling in the large brick fireplace you had at your patio, while midoriya went around the side of the house and grabbed firewood.

it was early in the morning, around half past nine, and so the air was fresh. the gang liked going to your house in the summer because you lived sort-of in the country, about ten minutes from the city. plus, you had fields, a clean pond, and a small forest around your house, which was nice when going out for the day to have a picnic and swim in the summer.

it was also cool camping in your backyard, or listening to the coyotes way out in the field.

izuku came up beside you just as you got the fire lit, placing the firewood on one of the side slabs that were connected to the fireplace. it was a cooking stove style, so it was easy to cook things like bacon and other foods on as long as you had the right type of griddle and tray, which you bought when your friends had an interest in coming to your house a lot and having fires.

"help me clean the patio table off?" you suggested, glancing at him, to which he smiled and nodded.

you passed him a lysol wipe before you both began to wipe down the table, lifting the umbrella up to offer a bit of shade on the warm and sunny morning.

"how're you feeling?" the green haired boy asked as he continued to clean, watching you push the chairs in so that it looked neat.

you shrugged as you began to walk down the small sidewalk that lead to your driveway and passed by your big front bay window, izuku following so thag he could throw out the dirty wipe in the garage, "so-so, i guess. it is what is it..."

her mood seemed to turn upwards suddenly, "and you are you feeling, hmm? after what ochaco told you?"

"o-oh..!" he stuttered, red starting to decorate his cheeks, "i'm so happy!"

"good!" you cheered, throwing him a smile, "you two deserve to be together."

"thank you, [y/n]," izuku smiled, laying a hand on your shoulder as you both stood in your garage, your dog sitting in the shade of it, waiting to be fed. the door was wide open, exposing the other door to your house, which katsuki had exited through last night, as well as the various chairs and other things in there. there was also a fridge and large freezer, to which you were going to grab a carton of orange juice and red solo cups from. "i'm sorry things didn't work out with bakugou..."

"it's fine," you struggled to find a smile, "i guess it just wasn't meant to be. i just wish i would've known how he felt, or else i wouldn't have been so... clingy? i think that's the right word. maybe flirty is better suited..."

"it's not your fault," he reassured, "you couldn't have known."

no one could've.