Chapter 21: Magic Mirror

I walk downstairs holding the tray. I looked around to see if I found anyone as I brought the tray to the kitchen. I placed the plate and cups in the sink and began washing them gently.

"Princess, what are you doing?" A voice asked causing me to jump and turn to see Carlisle as he held a smile.

"Carlisle you scared the wits out of me." I breathed heavily as he chuckles softly.

"My apologies, I didn't mean to." He apologizes and I nodded my head.

"No worries." I told him and he nodded before staying silent waiting for me to answer which I got quickly.

"Oh, just washing dishes." I told him and he shook his head before heading my way.

"I'll do it, you are our guest." He tells me and began washing the dishes.

"No no, I insist. I wanna help." I told him, but he shooed me away.

"Out the kitchen, child." He waves his hand and I sigh leaving the kitchen.

"Okay, daaaad." I joked as he chuckles shaking his head before continuing to wash the dishes. I walked outside to the back and sighed watching the tree lines in peace. I closed my eyes feeling the ray of sunlight hit my skin when I felt coldness wrap around me making me smile as I leaned in more.

"Morning, Flower. Sorry, I wasn't here earlier." Edward whispers and kissing my head.

"It's alright. I know that you needed to hunt to survive. I understand." I told him and looked up as he smiles looking down at me.

"What would I do without you?" He asked and kisses my head as I think.

"A loner." I answered and he rolled his eyes slowly unwrapping his arms around me and I quickly grabbed them and wrapped them around me again.

"Kidding, jeez." I giggled and he chuckles before kissing my cheek. He buries his face at the crook of my neck and I gently comb his hair while humming a soft song.

"KISS ALREADY!" We heard Emmett shout from inside causing both of us to look seeing the rest looking at us and Rosalie hit Emmett's head.

I couldn't help, but laugh while Edward looked at them with an unamused look and shook his head.

"You really just had to ruin the moment?" Edward asked only for Emmett to shrug and they all left laughing. Edward growls lowly as I gently caress his cheek calming him down a bit.

"Sometimes, I would rather live in the woods. These guys are always on my business." He shook his head and I giggled.

"We heard that!" Alice shouted only receiving another eye roll and groan as Edward hid his face on the crook if my neck making me laugh.

——Phoenix, Arizona

Renée called Bella's name telling her that breakfast is ready only for Bella not to respond. She sighs before walking upstairs to Bella's room and opened the door seeing the mess Bella made around the room. Shattered mirror glass lay on the floor, clothes thrown everywhere, busted walls and more. Her gaze turned towards Bella who is now laying on the bed facing the windows.

"Seriously Bella? Acting childish and ruining everything?" Renée asked and Bella moved the covers over her head. Renée shook her head in disappointment before cleaning her room except the shattered glass.

"I don't even know why you are acting such a child. I didn't raise you to become a spoiled brat." She threw Bella's broken things to the trash before facing Bella who only groan.

"All you want is that stupid bitch. She's not even my sister!" Bella screamed from under the sheets causing Renée to roll her eyes.

"Yet she treated you like her own. What did you do in return? Almost murdering her in cold blood."

"I never even wanted her in my life. You guys brought her to my house and gave her all the attention. It is your fault that I was like this." Bella shouted sitting up and glaring at Renée whom glared back at her.

"Don't you use that tone on me Isabella Maria Swan. We gave you attention as well only for you to ask things that are too expensive. Like that dollhouse you wanted that costed my whole entire paycheck while your sister only asked for a book. Then you asked clothings that are too revealing and you threw a big fit because I said no and that it was too revealing for you to wear." Renée tells her which made Bella grew more angrier.

"That's because all the boys in my school only went for her!"

"I didn't raise you as a slut! I raised you to be a daughter of mine!"

"I wish I wasn't your daughter at all!"

"And I wish I didn't give birth to a spoiled petty brat who wanted expensive things for herself!" Renée shouted louder silencing Bella who looked hurt, but Renée didn't care anymore. Blair was more in pain than Bella.

"You have done nothing good since you were a child. You tried murdering your sister and you are soooo lucky that I didn't even put you to juvi or disown you like Charlie cause I have patience to think that you would be mature enough to come to your senses, but my patience is growing thinner and thinner every goddamn time!" Renée sighs heavily as she shaken in anger before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath before looking towards Bella.

"Breakfast is ready downstairs and if you are not down in a couple of minutes then don't.eat.at all." Renée turns grabbing the trash before walking out of the room slamming Bella's door hard causing Bella to flinch.

——Blair

"What do you think? Red or blue?" Alice asked showing the dresses she wanted to use for prom. Rosalie and I looked at them deciding which would would look better.

"Red would look good." Rosalie tells her.

"But so is blue." I added and I hummed before snapped my fingers as an idea popped in my head.

"How about purple? Do you have any purple colored dress?" I asked her and Alice turns to the closet and looked inside.

"I do have this." Alice took out a purple mermaid colored dress with v-neck at the front, backless, floor length with splits at the side.

"Perfect!" I told her smiling and Rosalie smiles nodding her head.

"That is a gorgeous dress." Rosalie agrees making Alice squeal in delight and placed the dress against her before spinning.

"Alright! Your turn!" Alice says placing the dress on the bed and Rosalie stood up and looked inside the closet moving some hanged clothes.

"I can't find one that would look beautiful for prom." Rosalie complains and I took my phone out before motioning Rosalie to sit next to me which she did.

"I think I have some dress here that you might like. So, why don't you choose one that you think would look beautiful." I handed her my phone which she gladly took and swiped.

"Hmm, they all look so beautiful! God, I can't even choo-This one!" She showed me a photo of a dark blue colored sequin spaghetti strap high slit dress.

"That is absolutely beautiful. It will fit your perfectly." Alice looks at the photo and I couldn't agree more.

"It actually will, luckily I have the dress in my closet cause I made it." I shrugged like it was nothing and Rosalie squeals happily before giving me a hug making me and Alice laugh at her reaction.

"Thank you! Thank you!" She says and I patted her gently before she pulls away.

"What about you? What are you gonna wear for prom?" Alice asked.

"I can't really say cause you know." I tapped my ears and they knew what I meant.

"But do you have the picture?" She asked and I nodded showing them as I swiped a few times before showing them the picture and they gasped.

"That is so beautiful." They all said.