032

note// i'm actually really stunned how far this story has gotten so quickly. 

Chapter song; f*ck you all the time by jeremih (shlohmo remix)(trailer song)

9:32PM

        CATALINA

He slowly pulled his lips away from mine, letting his hands trail up and down my waist a few times. I forced down the need for his mouth back on mine as I opened my eyes, profoundly staring into his beautiful ones.

The man with nearly no emotion, expresses hardly any compassion, kisses me like it's the sweetest gesture from a man so cold. Like his actions neglect his words.

"I have to get back to work." He murmured against my lips, his pale green eyes trailing down the entirety of my chest, that through the robe I wore, nothing was technically concealed. I brushed my hands against his firm chest, nervously melting under his gaze and his touch.

"I'll help you?" I haven't necessarily been helping since we arrived here. To me it is wrong to leave him to it all on his own and I could never neglect him, no matter how hard I insist I can, despite all the horrible things he's said and done to me so far.

And despite all the horrible things I've said and done to him -- frankly because he deserved them.

Harry paused, moving around his tongue in his mouth and setting his jaw. I peered up at him as he cocked his head to the side, silently accepting the offer and beckoning me to start for the door.

As he followed, I tightened the knot at the front of my robe. I took a seat next to him, contemplating the idea of sitting on his lap a possibility. A vivid image imprinted in my mind for two slight seconds.

We nearly spent another two hours trying to communicate with Ray Decker, the man behind our computerizing system. He's been trying to stay beneath much of the problem, afraid that he would get killed. Nevertheless, he remained trying to program us back, with little success.

Understandable, but unusual and surprising for someone that works for my father, whom are generally brave, and daring.

Harry rubbed his exhausted eyes, a faint breath escaping his heart-shaped lips. I continued scribbling down the address where the man was staying. Harry had finally had enough of my scribbling when he pressed his hand over mine, nearly caressing the soft skin with his scarcely rough one.

I flickered my eyes in his direction. As usual, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips frowned. It was that signature angry look he always had, regardless what issues appeared between us.

"You broke a hole through the paper," he quietly rasped, his voice huskier and slower as to make his exhaustion more apparent.

"Oh." I muttered, letting him slip the pen away from my hand with the graze of skins.

Surprise latched my features when he grabbed my hand and tugged my arm. The beckoning gesture pulled me towards him, my legs brushing against his denim covered knees as he sat. He gazed up at me with those eyes, watching me with a low frown.

He was unfazed. I parted my lips with a non-existent gasp escaping my lips when he pressed his hands behind both my thighs, eventually my legs straddling him on the chair. The leather from the seat pressed against my shins.

I felt his large hands skim down my sides, fingertips proceeding to graze against my thighs. The complete silence was different from all the rest. This one was rare, surprising for both of us, and calming. A small pause for both of our restless minds.