Revelations

Jamie was a VEARY upbeat woman. She was one of the most optimistic women. Well one day she was watching the news and discovered that her best friend Angela had died. She looked at her TV in pain. How could this happen and her not know. She could only imagine how her new husband had felt.

The next day she received a call from Angela's husband.

"Um, hello Jamie its Dave, and I just wanted to let you know Angela listed you as one of the people she wanted to give something to on her suicide note."

"Suicide what?" jamie exclaimed.

"Um, yea she was acting strange and now I know why. She said that she wanted to leave you a trunk but, it is locked with a padlock and I don't know where the keys are so it basically useless."

"Oh that's OK anyway I'll take it anyway. I don't need to open it"

"Ok, then I will just drop it off tomorrow"

" ok see you tomorrow" and with that they both hung up.

_______________mini chpt 2_________________

The next day Dave was there to drop off the trunk. He knocked on her door until she opened it. " well I don't know why you want this old thing, its probably worthless but hey I guess if you want it it won't be that much of a big de-" He stopped mid sentence and began to stare at her neck. " I got to go." He abruptly said, turned, and left without the trunk. Jamie hauled the trunk in, startled by Daves actions. She looked down at the circle necklace that Angela had given her weeks ago it had little spokes poking out on all sides. She examined the trunk it was a bright blue with green trim the wood had allready begun chipping off. She put it in her room. Nights later she was watching the news about a murderer who had killed a family of three. *Screech screech* She heard an heavy object moving up stairs. Slowly she moved twords the kitchen and grabed a knife. Slowly she crept up the stairs. She slowly peered into her bedroom. Inside was a man trying to move the truck out of her closet. Quickly she jumped at the man before he could notice. She plunged the knife deep into his back.

Augghhh he exclaimed in pain. He quickly hobbled over to the window and jumped out taking the knife with him. She quickly called the police. Soon after the police left she examined the trunk. All around the lock were scratched and dents. Someone was trying to get in her trunk. She began to feel sick. She noticed the lock. It was a circle with little spoke poking out on all sides. Quickly she jamed her necklace into the lock and turned it. CU CLUNK. The trunk opened with a clink. Inside she found papers and pictures that Angela had made stating that she thought that Dave was going to kill her and detailed pictures of him killing a family of three and him digging in a closet for a trunk. It must have been Dave who had killed the family and was digging in the trunk. She always had knew Angela had a 6th sense but never like this. She kept looking through the trunk. Her heart dropped at the picture carved into the bottom. It was a picture of Dave behind a woman with a knife, who was holding a paper, in front of a trunk......