Chapter 26

Jungkook POV:"Good morning," Gently, caressing her short hair, I whispered near her ear

Jungkook POV:
"Good morning," Gently, caressing her short hair, I whispered near her ear.

Y/n squirmed in bed feeling my touch and slowly opened her eyes.

She smiled, wrapping her arms around my body. I shifted her closer to me, resting my chin on top of her head.

"Morning!" Hiding her face into my chest, she snuggled.

Wrapping my arms around her, I secured her in my embrace.

"Jungkook. You will stay like this forever, right?" She said in my embrace.

I looked down at her eyes.

"Yes, I will. Don't you trust me?" Tucking a strand of hair, I asked her.

"I trust you. I hope you will never break my trust." What she said made me freeze.

I didn't know what to say when I remembered about the contract.

I nodded, weakly smiling at her.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

We were eating breakfast. I wasn't feeling lonely anymore, because Y/n was with me.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I checked the caller ID, Hoseok hyung.

JK: "Yes, hyung!"

I stole a glance at Y/n, who was enjoying her breakfast.

HS: "Hey! Jungkookie!"

With his high pitched voice, he squealed almost making me go deaf. Getting up from the dining table, I stopped near the window.

HS: "Guess what? Our class president is planning a reunion for our high school batch. You gotta be there!"

I could feel the excitement in his voice.

JK: "Uh... hyung, I don't think I can make it."

HS: "What? Don't ruin this. All of us are going and we are going to have so much fun. Just like the old times. Pleaseu~ "

He used a cute tone.

JK: "Umm, Okay. I will think about it."

I know he wouldn't stop bugging me until I agree. This was the best way to avoid him.

HS: "Yay! You should also bring Y/n with you. I really want to meet her."

With his overflowing excitement, he stated.

I felt a flicker of irritation.

JK: "Why do you keep looking for her? I'm not bringing her with me!"

I know that he will flirt with her again and I won't let that happen. Not at any cost.

HS: "Yah~, everyone wants to meet her."