CHAPTER-18

Chapter-18

"It's suicidal" Antalia muttered to her big head brother

"I didn't ask you to accompany me" Jed responded "did I?"

"no" Antalia grumbled being put on spot "but, still you think roaming the pack grounds without mum's knowledge is great. You know how she been these past few days"

"Paranoid" Jordy stated

"More than that actually" Jed joined the conversation again "she is freaking out"

"When you know that my dear brother, then why are we roaming the place life stupid crazed wolfs, attracting the attention of you know who?" Antalia logically pointed out.

"She might be right" Jordy sided Antalia

"Really Jordy" Jed asked his mate disbelievingly.

Who merely shrugged and continued walking around the pack grounds. They only stopped coming face to face the training grounds, where many of the wolves training; warriors, kids and warriors in making. Sensing them all of who were training stop , gazes at them upon recognising one of the people among them is none another than their uncle; alpha of this pack and with them devil himself Dante.

"Well we found the Satan incarnated" Antalia whispered to them

"Antalia" Jed warned her.

"what"

"she is right" Jordy again took Antalia side

"see"

"you both" Jed said "impossible but, let's have some fun.

Aaron, the alpha and their mothers older brother looked them interestingly before he could address them Dante himself took the responsibility "what do we have here?"

Not addressing him Jedrck instead addressed his uncle "can we join the training?"

"You all three" Aaron eyed three of them with new curiosity.

"No" Jed responded "just my sister and I"

"Why can't him?" Dante butted in the conversation.

Again ignoring him Jed asked the alpha "can we?"

"sure" nodding at his uncle, he turned to his mate and sister "ready"

"Always" Antalia replied

"and you Jordy" Jed asked his mate "stay on high alert"

"you got it" Jordy replied

Jed and Antalia joined the bewilder troop gazing them with interest, curiosity, hate and much more "are you sure about this?"

"Never been surer" Jed replied "trust me"

"Whatever you say brother" and they mingled with the training wolves.

"Ok" Aaron gathers their attention "back to training guys"

.....

Jed knocked out another one of his opponent into ground looking for another one but, it's clear to say he is the last one standing , if you not considering his sister dusting her hands away.

"well that was fun" Jed mumbled turned around to face the two alphas eyeing him with interest "well I don't want to sound conceited but, they need more training clearly."

"Yeah well they do" Aaron agreed "but, I might say this you guys both have good skills, especially your sister who I think taunting them still?" with amusement in his voice