Chapter 28

Y/N POV:"Is that rumor about you and Jungkook true?" A girl asked with a glare, holding a wine glass in her hand

Y/N POV:
"Is that rumor about you and Jungkook true?" A girl asked with a glare, holding a wine glass in her hand.

I wanted to run away as soon as possible. I stepped aside, trying to avoid them, but again they blocked my way.

"How dare you fatty ass ignore me? Answer me, you pig!" She raised her voice which gained everyone's attention.

I looked around searching for Hoseok and others. They might come to rescue me, but they were nowhere seen.

"Yes, it's true." I heard a familiar voice.

The girls stepped away from my sight, revealing Yuna. She stopped right in front of me, crossing her arms. She gazed at me before turning to face the bullies.

"She is married to Jungkook. Do you have a problem with it?" Giving a cold look, she asked them.

The girls shook their heads vigorously in fear.

Yuna was about to say something, but then her phone vibrated. She checked her phone and quickly rushed in a hurry.

Again, I was all alone. The girls approached me, giving a death glare.

"You think you can be safe, huh?! Because of you, she humiliated me in front of everyone. I don't know what Jungkook saw in you to marry a Fatso like you. You ugly fat nerd, you deserve to die. Just go and die." She screamed, making me flinch.

The people surrounding us whispered to each other, looking at me.

There was no one to help me.

I didn't realize the tears were falling out of my eyes until I felt a salty taste.

Touching my cheeks, I wiped the tears that fell down my face. I lowered my head, silently sobbing.

"Drama queen, trying to get sympathy from others?" The girl scoffed before throwing the wine in my face.

Everyone laughed seeing me drenched with wine. My uniform was ruined. I wiped off the wine from my face with bare hands.

The girl gritted her teeth as she passed the empty glass to one of her friends, "If it wasn't for you, Jungkook could have been mine. I came here from abroad just for him."

"And you... you ruined everything. You took him from me. I'm going to kill you."

She grabbed my neck, strangling me. 

The crazed look in her eyes terrified me as her grip became tighter. The girls tried to stop her, but she firmly held her hands around my neck.

My lungs started to ache and my eyes were bulging. Desperation to breath overtook me as I choked on air. I took a few steps back, trying to remove her hands.

I stumbled to my feet, losing my balance.

"Ahh!"

░░۟⃟🌻༘⸻ ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ ⸻░░۟⃟🌻༘