[채령 빼고 : 13]

EXCEPT CHAERYEONG
by: @hapigurl_

------

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

I woke up as I felt sunlight on my face. I looked around and saw Taehyun who was sleeping besides me. I smiled at him. He looked like an angel when he was asleep. I didn't know but I felt like I wanted to know more about Taehyun. I was really curious about his personality.

"Loving the view?" he suddenly asked with his sleepy tone, so I quickly shifted my gaze to the other side.

"What are you—"

"Duh? Do you like me?" He asked bluntly, making me laugh. "I guess, you don't."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Go and check your phone."

"I don't even know where it is."

He sighed. "Check my phone there."

I scrunched my nose as I grabbed his phone. I saw that he didn't have a password so I went to his gallery and scanned all the pictures. It was full of random pictures of nature and stray dogs. I suddenly got bored with it so I opened the rarely-used photos. I stopped for a while when I saw my own picture.

"Hey!"

I was startled by his voice, so I accidentally dropped his phone. He gave me an annoyed look before grabbing his phone and putting it in his pocket. I am still confused by what I saw earlier. I am certain that it is me. It is my picture.

"I thought you were just going to check the time? Why are you scanning through my gallery?"

"I accidentally s-saw my pictures..." I stuttered, getting shy from saying it.

He laughed. "Oh? Really?"

"Yeah..."

He sighed and looked straight at me. "I have our classmates picture except from you, but then I decided to save yours, too."

I smirked at him, poking his side. "Really? Or maybe you like me? I only saw my picture there."

He didn't give me any reaction. "Stop teasing me, okay? Don't get your hopes up."

"Delete that, then I'll send you another picture of mine." I just rolled my eyes as I pouted my lips. I looked at my belly. "I'm hungry."

I heard him sigh again. "What do you want to eat? Let's buy it since I'm hungry, too."

I widened my eyes. "For real?!"

"You're so noisy. I already said we're gonna buy since I'm hungry, too. If you don't want, then don't eat." He irritatedly said.

"Eh? I'm just joking! Why are you so serious?" I whined, rolling my eyes and looking away.

I hope we're still friends after this. I really enjoyed having this kind of conversation with him and I really hope he feels the same way.

"Then stop teasing me and stop asking too much because I don't like to repeat what I have just said. You're just making my head hurts more." He said, starting the engine.