Chapter Forty-Six

I was back over at the Mikaelson's the next day, Klaus all to happy to invite me inside and carter to my every demand. I eyed him, this was strange, even for him. I followed him to Elena's room, both of us walking inside. Elena's eyes narrowed when seeing Klaus. She sped in front of me, her fangs out.

"Stay away from her!" she hissed.

"On the contrary, love. I am here to ensure you do not harm her." Klaus smirked, sitting down in one of the chairs. Elena glared. I touched her shoulder squeezing it gently.

"Hey, it's ok. Come on."

She turned to me, before nodding and sitting down on the bed, me taking the seat next to it. I grabbed her hand and started to siphon, could feel the magic flowing through my system, then there was this darkness, I finally managed to break through it. I gasped, when feeling it entering me. It was much different then I had ever siphoned before. My eyes looked down for a brief second. I looked to see Elena had her eyes closed.

"I'm guessing you have had a breakthrough love." Klaus sounded pleased. I turned to him, wide eyes.

"I think so." I looked back down at my hands, taking in a deep breath. I took a hold of Elena's and started to resiphon from her. I heard her groans of pain before the darkness started to hit me, I pulled at it, taking it inside. I kept on siphon, feeling something running from my nose. My head felt dizzy and I tried to open my mouth, but I found my body not working. The last thing I saw was Klaus's face, a soft smile on his lips before blackness took me.

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine.

"Jords? Hey, hey. It's ok. I'm here." Elena's voice.

I blinked before looking at her. she smiled at me, wrapping me up in a hug.

"You did it."

I wrapped my arms around her, smiling and feeling relieved. I rested me head in the crook of her neck. her hand rubbing up and down my arm. I missed this and I didn't realize how much until I started to cry. I was tired and exhausted. Elena made a shushing sound, bringing me closer to her. She held me tight until the crying stopped and I pulled myself together. I smiled at her. her fingers brushed away a tear before she cupped my cheek.

"You are incredible."

I felt a few tears roll down my cheeks. I wiped them away before a small laugh escaped me.

"So are you." I replied.

We walked out the Mikaelson house, her arm draped across my shoulders, she didn't want to let me go. I called Jeremy, updating him and Alaric who were both happy. Elena and I made it home, she pulled me upstairs and into her bedroom.

"Come on, like when we were little." She smiled at me. I nodded, climbing into bed with her, feeling her arms wrap around me as we fell asleep. 

I groaned when I heard Caroline yelling at me.

"Five more minutes." I heard Elena grumble.

"NO! Today is the pageant. You promised you would help me and Jordan is a contestant!"

I shot up alarmed. I had forgotten all about Miss Mystic Falls. I flew out of Elena's bedroom, just missing Caroline and into my room. I showered quickly and threw on a tracksuit so it would be easier to change into the dress when I got to the estate.

"Why didn't you wake me sooner?" I yelled at Caroline as I rushed around my room.

"I tried. You both kept saying 'five more minutes' honestly, your both giving me a headache." She whined.