Chapter 14: Cheating on Him

Type POV

I felt so happy.

Finally, Puifai replied my message.

After we met in the dinner, Champ told me that Puifai was alone. I couldn't hold myself, it should be my chance for getting her.

Then, I started for sending a message by that morning. But, she didn't reply my message. I was actually a bit disappointed.

In the middle of class, I checked my phone.

She replied my message.

Then, I couldn't concentrate with my class anymore. We sent message for several times, it was so amazing. Fortunately, I took a seat at the back, then it was safe.

"Seems you are so happy", Techno asked me when he walked toward me in the end of the class. He looked at me with suspicious gaze.

"Nothing", I tried to hide my blushing face.

"You are so suspicious, Type"

I just smiled, I didn't give him for answer.

I didn't want him to spoil on me.

"Anyway, don't you want to follow me?", he asked me

"Where?"

"I need to get something, for my mom's birthday"

"Sure"

"What do you want to get?"

He shook his head, seems he didn't have any idea. But, we decided for going to the mall directly.

We looking around to get something for Techno's mom. But, it was ended with nothing. "Seems better when we get something for eating first", Techno finally told me what is going on in my head.

"Hmm", I agreed him directly.

My stomach has been crawling badly.

Then, we took pizza. We ordered 1 jumbo portion of pizza for both of us. "I will order again if this cannot make my stomach full", Techno told me when he bite the pizza.

I just nodded, but I didn't believe we can eat all of them. The portion was too big even for both of us.

I started to eat that pizza. "It is really delicious", I amazed that. Without word, Techno shifted a bottle of chili sauce to me, he knew my bon appetite. "Thanks", I told him. It was more delicious with chili sauce. We really enjoy that food.

With a glass of cola, it became more perfect.

In the end, we saw there was still 3 slices of pizza. "Take it", I told No. He didn't answer me. He just shook his head, then caressed his stomach.

We were really full.

After a few minutes, we decided to start for getting a prize for No's mom birthday.

Then, it was right. Our brain worked better when we were full. We decided to go to the cosmetics shop, we got a lot of choice. We asked a sales girl about what should we get for mom's birthday.

She suggested for several products.

We tried to understand her description, but actually we didn't get anything. We just nodded, without understanding her word.

Finally, Techno pick a box of cosmetic. I just agreed with him, I wanted this prize hunting ended soon.

"I waited for you outside", I told him as the line to cashier was really long

"Okay", he replied me. "But, don't be dare to leave me behind"

I just smirked.

I walked out from the shop. I walked for a few step to get a chair.