Chapter 37

Jungkook POV:It has been 4 weeks since she went into a coma, I visit her each and every day without a fail

Jungkook POV:
It has been 4 weeks since she went into a coma, I visit her each and every day without a fail.

But I never got a chance to see her face. Her parents don't allow me to meet her.

As usual, I came to visit her with a bouquet in my hand, hoping to get a chance to meet her.

"Again?! How many times do we have to tell you to stay away from our daughter?" Her mother shouted, making me lower my gaze.

I know I was at fault. But don't I deserve one chance? Just one chance.

"I just want to see my wife only once. Please let me meet her."

"Wife? Your contract is over. How is she still your wife?" She said in a mocking tone.

My grip on the bouquet tightened to suppress my anger. I was losing my temper but I tried my best to remain calm.

"That contract cannot decide whether it's the end of our marriage or not. It's just a piece of paper and I already got rid of it. We are still husband and wife, we haven't divorced yet."

I didn't realize when Y/n's father came until I turned around, hearing his voice.

"This rascal still-"

All at once a bell rang, the nurse ran out of the room where Y/n was admitted.

My heart consumed with fear.

A doctor came just in time, rushing towards the room.

As soon as the doctor stood in front of her, the nurse spoke, "Doctor, the patient has regained consciousness."

A bright smile crept on my face, hearing the news.

The doctor finished his check-up and allowed us to meet her.

I could see her parents' face lit up when the doctor allowed them to meet her.

Without wasting a second, they entered the room while I stayed outside.

I wanted to see her so badly. But how can I face her, after all the things I did?

Not wanting to see her condition get worse because of me, I decided to leave without meeting her.

 ·᳝∴̣࣭🌻·᳝∴̣࣭ 

5 days later
I woke up early in the morning to visit my wife.

I released a deep breath in nervousness before entering the room. With a fresh new bouquet, I entered the room with a smile on my face.

But soon it faded away when I saw an empty bed.

I saw a nurse passing by.

"Excuse me, where is the patient who was admitted to this room?" I asked her with a worried face, trying not to panic.