⤫1.30

31 days left

31 days left

"Chaerin-ah."
The sound of her Father's voice made her turn around as she focused on putting her earrings on.

"Oh, hey Dad what's up?" She asked, rushing around her room to find the necessities to put in her bag.

Chanwoo leant against the doorframe, watching as his daughter got ready for school.
His mind flickered back to a few days ago when she came home- not alone actually.

"Who was the boy that walked you home?"

Chaerin froze at the sound and panicked.
"I-uh...um, he's just a friend from school."
Chanwoo eyed his daughter that chuckled nervously and he sighed- hoping she didn't know.

"Is he a nice boy, is he nice, is he a good kid?"
"Dad," she groaned and walked towards him. "He's just a friend." She assured.

"That's not what I asked Jeong Chaerin." His tone cold and snappy and Chaerin stopped by the stairs and looked at her Father- lying for the first time to his face.
"He is."

Chaerin left not long after and Chanwoo yelled out in frustration, anger- throwing the picture frame to the wall- clattering.

"What happened!" Kyunghwa gasped, arm on her Husband's as he panted angrily.
"It's happening, it's already happening Kyunghwa- we need to stop it."
"Stop what darling?"

"Satan's son."

"What?"
"You heard me, Chaerin is getting involved with him- he's definitely waiting to kill her." Chanwoo snarled out, fists clenched.

"Hey." Jieun greeted, her arm linked with Seyeon as they reached Chaerin by her locker.
"Oh hey guys, what's up?"

Jieun's eyes flickered over to the group of Angel's and Seyeon grabbed Chaerin's arm, dragging her away with them.
"You're sitting with us from now, if you say no I'll burn you." Seyeon threatened and Chaerin laughed and nodded.

"Oh hey- is everything okay with you and Donghyuck?" At her question Seyeon tensed.
"Why?" She asked slightly defensive and Chaerin eyed her but shrugged.
"Just asking..."
"Yeah we're fine."

Before anything else was said, Jieun interjected.

"Anyway though, how are you and Jisung?"
"What do you mean?" She asked with a crinkled nose. Jieun rose her brow and giggled.
"Aren't you guys like..."
"Like?" Chaerin asked, unsure of where it was headed.

"Don't you guys like each other?"
Chaerin glanced at the girl and burst out laughing, patting Jieun.
"Nice one babe."

Chaerin caught sight of the Demonic boys and she waved to them, going straight past the Angels.

"...but I was genuinely being serious." Jieun said in shock, mouth agape and Seyeon laughed, pushing her forward.

"Patience kiddo, we both already know where it's headed."