Chapter thirty eight

Remy and Emile ran outside with Richard, seeing Remy's mom lying pathetically on the ground, and groaning.

"She fell out of the window" Remy said.

"I did not!" Reagan yelled.

"That's what it looks like" Richard said.

"UghhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH" Reagan screamed.

"Let's do this another time, shall we Remy? I need to take care of your mom, you and Emile can go back to where you were, we'll meet again in a few days to get to know him, alright?"
Richard asked.

"Alright dad" Remy said, grabbing Emile and running to Emile's house.

--------------------

"Okay so" Virgil said quietly to Remy, "we have to be quiet"

Remy snickered "okay"

They had a bunch of permanent markers and were ready.

Roman had fallen asleep, and everyone else went out to get pizza after they explained what happened with Remy's mom.

They walked inside Patton's room to see Roman on the floor, drooling on a pillow, mouth open, snuggling a teddy bear.

Remy got his phone out and snapped a picture.

"Yes queen, that is so, going on insta~" Remy smirked.

Virgil rolled his eyes playfully with a smirk of his own, and opened a black marker, beginning to draw on Roman.

Remy wrote gay in the way on Roman's forehead and drew two identical penis' on Roman's cheeks, then Virgil drew a beard and a mustache on him, then outlined his face in red marker, and then Virgil put eyeshadow under Roman's eyes just because he wanted to.

Emo bean: Guys don't say anything to Roman about his face when you get back

NerdyWolverine: Why?

KoffeeKid: BECAUSE WE SAID SO

DeceitSoNatural: alright, jeez, also you should see Remus, he has like ten spiders in his mouth, it's amazing, Patton's freaking out

Emo bean: where in the name of satan's socks did he get ten spiders from?

StinkyTrashGoblin: the void

Emo bean: that explains it

DeceitSoNatural: Patton's screaming about creepy crawly death dealers

Emo bean: ROMAN'S WAKING UP GTG

KoffeeKid: oh yAS

Remy and Virgil put their phones away and watched Roman ad he yawned over dramatically and stretched with a loud scream/moan.

Rose ran into the room and yelled, "it may be a sleepover, but NOBODY is having a threesome on Patton's carpet-"

"Woah Rose, calm it down, nobody was banging on the floor, we reserve the bed for that kind of kinky stuff, Roman here was just waking up" Remy said, pointing to Roman.