(67)

Song Above: Lipgloss

If you like this story then please check out my new story Me You And Winnie The Pooh! It needs all the love it can get! 😊🐻🍯

ROSE

I couldn' believe earlier I had just watched as Ivy walked away from me. I knew she could feel my stare but decided to ignore me. I mean I'm not surprised, I did bitch slap her in front of the whole school but come on she deserved it.

Her and Brody might not have slept together whilst we were a thing, but they'd been eye-fucking since day one. Just because I wasn't the brightest tool in the shed, I knew when my man was occupied. I just didn't expect it to be with my best friend of all people.

Well, I'd found new friends, granted they were a bit dense like my mom's lemon loaf and only talked about themselves, I knew they wouldn't steal my boyfriend.

Well, I hoped.

I would be lying if I said I didn't miss that little freckled bitch. She was my best friend, we'd been through everything together, my parent's divorce, her father's death, my first pimple...

She was the only one I trusted, the only one who could truly break my heart and she did it without a second thought. That shit was unforgivable. As much as I'd written out messages never sent, or dialed her number on my phone countless times we could never be friends again.

I'd seen her with Brody at the escape room and I'd waited for her to tell me, to show me that she had even just a tiny bit of respect for me but she didn't. I didn't give a shit about Brody, it sounded harsh but true. The real reason I'd spoken to Ivy was that I wanted to know if she was okay. I was too much of a chicken to outright ask her, but when she was cold it made think fuck you and I remembered why we weren't friends anymore.

I pushed my hair over my shoulder and pulled out my compact mirror from my pocket. I looked at the face staring back at me and smiled mentally telling myself that I was a boss ass bitch who didn't need anyone. I pulled out my lipgloss and applied a new coat to my lips. I'd been thinking about fillers for a while but decided my lips were just the right amount of plumpness.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, I pulled it out and looked at the screen.

Bae:

My place tonight or yours?

I rolled my eyes and placed my lipgloss back into my clutch bag. I can't believe I complained about not having sex with Brody. I thought sex was what made the relationship, I mean didn't all love movies start with hot passionate sex? My mom had always told me to keep a man you only needed two things, a full stomach, and empty balls. But with Craig it was too much, I pulled my back out last week and couldn't go to pilates with the girls.

It was embarrassing.

I opened my phone and clicked on the Snapchat icon, I was going to send Craig an upskirt picture when I accidentally found myself on Snapmaps. I paused for a second and zoomed in.

"You lying little ho," I cursed under my breath as Ivy's and Brody's emoji were next to each other in her house.

She had made out they weren't together anymore, weren't even on speaking terms so yet again she had lied to my face. I couldn't contain the anger in my chest. I held my phone tightly, typed in a number into the keypad and brought my phone to my ear.