⤫1.32

"Chaerin, listen to me love

"Chaerin, listen to me love." He began, a little panicked but his deep voice concealed it.

"Just kill me already, please it hurts." She pleaded, looking up at him- trying to fight against it but she was no match for the powers.

"I'm not going to kill you."
"B-but you hate me, so just kill me!"
"I don't hate you." He chuckled like she was an idiot. "I just don't exactly like you."

"Wow thanks- ow fuck!"
"Listen, you need to calm down, panicking is going to make it worse." He instructed clearly.
"Shut up-" she was cut off by another cry of pain.

"Just knock me out, please I can't- just kill me."
"I'm not going to kill you."
"Why? Because you D-dad has to?" She yelled out.

Jisung's patience was running low, he could feel the blood inside her rushing around and it refrained her from turning.

"Why isn't it happening! It's stuck isn't it, I don't want wings!"
"Listen to me-"
"Oh my God, what do I do!"
"Chae-"
"I'm going to have wings inside me."
"You-"
"I'm going to throw up-"

"For fuck sakes, just shut up!"

Chaerin flinched, her mouth forming a tight line at his outburst and he exhaled to calm himself.

"You're still technically a human," he began, his hand on her neck and thumb on the artery that pulsated.
"You can't be an Angel or a Demon with a beating heart."

She noticed his eyes fixated on her neck and his eyes glowed a shade of red.
"What happens if you kill me, will I turn into a demon-"
"You have Demon and Angel blood in you."
"So I'm half Demon half Angel forever?" She asked incredulously.

Jisung nodded, tearing his eyes away from her neck, almost hearing the sound of the blood rushing around her body.

"I'm scared."
"I don't have to do it...I'm sure uh Seyeon-"
"Just do it."
"What-"
"Quick just do it, it fucking hurts!"

Jisung didn't know why he was all of a sudden hesitant to inject his fangs into someone's neck.

"You have demon blood in your system already um, I think you will turn into a half but...I'm not entirely sure I've never- never done this before."

"Please, I'm actually about to pass out. I don't care- it really, really hurts."

Usually it would be the other way around, him being all for it but now his heart held him back.

"What are you waiting for? Please Jisung." She pleaded, her eyes turning back to her natural ones as the pain subsided for now.

Jisung nodded, swallowing the dryness in his throat and he blinked before his demon side took over.
Chaerin watched anxiously as his eyes glowed red, his veins glowing the same colour and fangs extracted.

Chaerin squeezed her eyes shut, clenching her fists so hard that her nails were imprinting onto her palms.
Rigid and tense body as the fear coursed through her.

Her breaths were heavy and Jisung tilted her head to the side, brushing the hair out of the way.

Chaerin had her eyes shut so tight she could almost see stars and she wasn't ready to feel the pain of her death.

She was ultimately going to die- rid of blood in her body.

"W-what about your Dad, and I'm supposed to die on my birthday." She panicked suddenly, opening her eyes to see Jisung face close to hers.

"If you wait till your birthday, you'll be in this pain until then." He told her but then he sighed. "Don't worry about him, I'll tell him." Jisung said and Chaerin hesitantly nodded and closed her eyes again.

His thumb brushed against her neck, the pulsing of her artery under it.
Jisung leaned towards her neck, his eyes glowing a deep shade of red as he could smell the metallic scent of blood.

His breaths hit her neck, the warmth making her tense and Jisung stopped.
"I don't want to hurt you."

"It's okay, just...do it." She said quietly, anxious and fearful and it replayed in her voice making Jisung feel hesitant.

The tips of his sharp fangs grazed over her neck making her shiver and his hand moved, tilting her head to the side further- forhead resting on his shoulder.

He genuinely didn't want to hurt her which was a first for him- battling his own confusion over the feelings he had towards the situation.

"Are you sure love?" He asked one last time, fighting the demonic urge down momentarily and Chaerin nodded.
Jisung's hand found her clenched one- opening it so she could release the tension.

He slipped his fingers through hers in comfort, taking a deep breath to steady himself as the artery pulsated against his teeth.

Her other hand snaked around his waist in anticipation laced with fear- terrified of it happening but she willed herself through it.

Jisung pushed his mouth closer to her neck, finally his fangs breaking the surface of her skin and sliding into her neck quickly as he punctured it.

Chaerin immediately gasped, tears springing to her eyes at the sensation.
She could feel his dark hair tickling her jaw and the pulsation of her blood exiting her body through the holes in her neck as he sucked the blood out of her.

Her grip on his shirt tightened and she squirmed uncomfortably, whimpering in pain.
Blood trickling down her neck and her body, down his mouth as she became weaker and weaker.

She cried out and Jisung's squeezed her hand, thumb brushing over her knuckles comfortingly.

Her whole body shook, becoming increasingly light-headed and her grip on him began to loosen.
Head spinning and vision blurring, Chaerin's eyes rolled back as she went limp and her heart stopped beating.

Now Jisung showing emotions? Character development who