Sketchy Story

One day, John decided that he was tired of all this Wellston drama. He went out to the seas to become a PIRATE!

Arlo, who has a smol crush on John, also decided to become a pirate!

One day, John was out in the seas, when he saw some pink green hair floating in the ocean.

Someone was drowning!

It was.... Soohyun!

He quickly paddled his small pirate boat over and saw the head disappear underneath.

Soohyun died and floated down to the ocean bottom which he could totally see very clearly.

"NOOOO!" he cried out.

In distress he jumped out of the boat and drank the ENTIRE OCEAN for her!

But she still died.

And it later turned out that he thought Soohyun was Seraphina, but for real she was just cosplaying Seraphina.

Meanwhile, Angela fell into the center of the earth.

John, who was also paddling his smol pirate boat managed to see through the earth and saw someone with short blonde hair who had fallen down to the center of the earth.

It was.... Angela!

He quickly drilled down to the center of the Earth when he saw Angela disappear underneath.

Angela died and fell through the Earth to China, which John saw clearly.

In agony, John ate the ENTIRE EARTH for her!

But it later turned out he thought she was ARLO, but for real she was just cosplaying Arlo.

So in reality, Soohyun and Angela just caused the destruction of the earth.

One day, John realized he had a teensy weensy crush on Arlo, and they became best bros, and lived on Mars

THE END

Collab with aspirenight i cant seem to tag you lol

tee hee :)))