Not Again

~~~Katherine's Pov~~~

I just brought Rosa home from her sleepover at the Mikaelsons and she seemed different. More jumpy I guess. She barely hugged Hope goodbye. "So, anything happen that I should know about?" "No." And here comes the one worded responses. Something happened that she's not telling me about. "I know you're lying. I thought we had a no lying rule?" "Fine I just had a stupid freaking nightmare!"

Did she just raise her voice at me? I know for a fact that she did not just raise her voice at me! "So what the heck happened in this, 'stupid freaking nightmare'?" "Why are you asking so many frickin questions?!" Why am I asking so many questions? Oh wait. I'm a mother.

"Because I can." Rosa let out an exaggerated sigh and ignored me for the rest of the day. Well at least until I had to give her her dinner which was a warm cup of human blood and soup. When I was about to leave she explained to me what happened in the dream. So apparently Bella's ghostly voice was tormenting her while supposedly showing her a vision of the future. Even in death that bitch tortures my baby.

I put Rosie to bed and told her not to worry because Hope would never do that to her. Going back to the kitchen I decided to have a drink and grabbed the bottle of whiskey. Then a bitter laugh came from my livingroom. "Should you really keep liquor in the reach of a child?" Snapping around I saw a beautiful blonde sitting in one of the chairs facing me.

"Who are you and what the fuck are you doing in my house?" She smirked and stood up brushing her hands on her dress to get rid of imaginary dust. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Rosalie Hale." "Your the Rosalie Hale? Your prettier than Rosabelle said you were." Rosalie rolled her eyes and sat back down crossing one leg over the other. She then proceeded to glare at me and try to look menacing.

"I'm afraid flattery won't make me change my mind about taking my daughter back." Great another vampire queen who wants to steal my baby, at least this one is pretty. It'll actually be a shame to kill her later on but Rosa comes first. "Your daughter? I don't think so Blondie." Her glare intensifies as she abruptly stands and and starts walking towards the front door.

"I don't want us to talk like we're uncivilized women. Meet me tomorrow at the Mystic Grill and we shall sort this out peacefully. Goodnight Ms. Pierce." And with that she slammed my door and left me with a bottle of whiskey still in my hand. "So she hates blonde jokes. I'm going to have way too much fun with this one." I opened the bottle and took a giant gulp before turning on some music and dancing.

" I opened the bottle and took a giant gulp before turning on some music and dancing

If I'm fighting against the Cullens yet again might as well get drunk beforehand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, sorry this chapter is so effing short but it'll have to do for now because I'm just getting back into writing for you guys and I'm gonna need a while before I publish long chapters again.

Bye 💖