Tinder (2)

Walking through the Gucci store I looked at the cute jackets they had in the spring collection. My sugar daddy just hit me with the pay pal payment so I was finna treat myself to something nice.

I was minding my own business when I was bumped into.

"Watch out, damn." I rolled my eyes turning to my attacker.

I looked up, at the tall light skin. I remembered him from Tinder. I also remembered I definitely stole money out of his wallet, after fucking the shit out of him.

"Oh shit my- wait don't I know you?"

"Mm nah." I shook my head, trying to walk away. Unfortunately, he was quicker than I and grabbed my arm. "Nah, you're that girl from Tinder."

Oh fuck.

"It's Ashley, right?"

Shit, I'm caught. I can either run out this bitch and hope he's not gone run after me, or I could play stupid if he brings up the money thing.

"Ohhh, I think I remember you. You're name is like Lilo, right?"

He squinted his eyes, laughing a little. Okay this is a good sign.

"It's Melo."

"Oh, oops sorry." I faked a smile. I knew that boys name. Hell, I knew who he was too, everyone did.

"What happened to you? That night.." He scratched the back of his neck. My heart skipped a little waiting for him to bring up the money.

"I thought you would've like texted afterwards or some." He continued.

I sighed a mental breath of relief, "I mean I thought we were just fucking. I didn't know you wanted me to text you again."

"Yeah, right, right."

"Damn, Milo. My pussy that good?" I laughed, making him laugh too.

"Yeah, it actually is." He looked at me biting his lip. A look of lust filled his eyes.

"You wanna help me try this on?" I winked heading towards the dressing room.