45

[unedited]

Jungkook's Pov

Jimin's back lays against my bare chest as we watch what's on the TV. My arms are wrapped around my his chest securely. The white blanket cover most of Jimin's legs and only covers up to my knees since mine are on both sides of him.

After our heated session earlier, we decided to just chill in bed since Jimin seemed a little tired. I let Jimin wear one of my white shirts which is of course big on him but I told him he looks really cute in it every time. His cheeks turned red as he quickly got into bed with me which made me laugh at him.

"There's nothing interesting." Jimin whines referring to the TV as he lays his head back on my shoulder. I lift my left hand and play with his now fading blue hair while my right hand is holding the TV controller flipping through channels.

I hear my phone buzz on the night stand I look over to see my notification. It's a message from Namjoon. I move my head a bit closer to my phone direction to read the message.

'Some people are posting on Twitter pictures of you and Jimin from behind saying they spotted you two in Japan. You definitely have fans.' -Joon

"Well guess we're more famous than I thought." I say out loud. Jimin turns his head to look back at me and scoffs.

"More like YOU'RE famous but what makes you say that?" His face is written with curiosity as he looks at me and I reach over to grab my phone rolling my eyes at Jimin's words about only me being famous.

As the TV is still on, I open Namjoon's message and see that he sent me screenshots of people's tweets about me and Jimin.

"Look." I give Jimin my phone so he can see the tweets. I look over his shoulder and I see him zoom in and read what the comments and the account wrote.

"At least you can't see my face, I probably would've looked ugly." Jimin says as he hands me back my phone.

I punch his arm which causes him to jump and yelp at the small amount of pain I have him.

He rubs his arm.

"That hurt you ass." I laugh and shake my head at him.

"That was the point cause you aren't even ugly trust me you're like an angel."

Jimin leans his head back again and look up at me, his eyes slightly big since he's looking up. I look down and stare into his brown orbs. He always manages to look good in any angle anytime.

I place my phone next to me on the bed so I can grab Jimin's cheeks. Once I do, I squish both sides and play with them as if they are play-doh.

Jimin furrows his eyebrows together and pouts as I continue to mess with his cheeks.

"I know I'm fat." I immediately stop and look at him with a what the fuck? look.

"Who told you that?" I ask and he looks away from me. I can feel Jimin is about to get up from me so I keep him down with my hands. I'm stronger than him so he knows I'll win.

So he sighs.

"No one, I did." He bites his lip and looks forward so that he doesn't have to look at me. I want him to look at me so I grab his chin and tilt his head back so that he can face me again.

"Jimin you are not fat, tell that mind of yours that you're not."

I turn off the TV quickly because this is a serious topic. And I know that this thought of him being fat didn't just come up by himself.

Jimin gives me a sad smile and tries to play it off by mentioning the TV.

"Why'd you turn off the TV?" He sits up and reaches for the remote but before he can touch it I immediately grab it. I lean over and place it on the nightstand on my side.

"Because I'm talking to you about something important." Jimin looks at me with raised eyebrows with a are you serious? look.

"You thinking you're fat is important. I wanna know what makes you think that because it's wrong."

Jimin sighs and finally gives in. We both know I'm stubborn as hell so there was no way I was going to let this go without getting it through his head that he's not fat. He has a good fucking body for fuck's sake. Good jawline, good arms, thick thighs, thick ass, and a fit stomach. He's perfect.

"Fine fine okay I'm not fat." I smile with my teeth showing and I pull him into a hug. He wraps his arms around me too and he inhales.

"You're no where near fat okay? You're perfect." Jimin laughs at my words showing how he doesn't really believe it but he doesn't say anything. He just closes his eyes against my chest probably listening to my heartbeat.

"It's just that a lot of people would call me fat Im high school and I guess it just stuck with me." He whispers and that get me mad.

"Well those people can just fuck off because you are perfect. Their opinions shouldn't matter to you okay?" I say as I stroke his hair in a reassuring gesture. Jimin hugs me tight and nods his head in agreement with me.

A minute of comfortable silence goes by and so I speak up, "So I was thinking that tomorrow we can go shopping and looking around for maybe souvenirs and clothes? Then at night we'll fly back home so that our parents don't kill us."

Jimin nods his head at my suggestion and giggles.

"Yeah that sounds good, I want to see what it's like walking around here." He looks up at me and smiles so I smile back.

I also smile imagining how it'll be tomorrow, just the two of us walking around in the streets of Tokyo.

Along with me filming the only angel in my life I need.

Their wedding is coming up soon!