"That's not my Y/N" *part 5* (Peter Parker)

Peter's P.O.V

"So, I'm staying here until they get their shit together." Peter scoffed, helping May to cook their dinner as he told her about the situation with the Avengers and Y/N.

"Language, Peter." May scolded as she tutted at her nephew.

"Sorry, May. I know that I shouldn't curse, I'm just angry." He mumbled. She sighed and looked at him.

"I know you are, sweetie. But I've got to say, Tony is right to keep you apart. You know that Y/N would never forgive herself if she killed you whilst in this state. It's best if you do stay here until they figure out what to do." She nodded. Peter sighed and returned it, knowing deep down that both May and Tony were right as he grabbed both of their bowls filled with meatballs and pasta and took them to the table. The two of them sat down, looking at the food as they started to eat. Suddenly, Peter's phone started to buzz in his pocket.

"Pete, honey, you know the rules, no phones at the table." May sighed as he looked at it. His eyes widened.

"May, it's Tony. Something might be wrong with Y/N." he gulped, looking at her. Her eyes widened slightly, and she looked at the phone.

"Go on, just this once." She nodded. Peter gave her a thanking smile as he stood up and walked into the hallway to take the call.

"What do you want, Mr Stark-."

"Y/N escaped." Peter's eyes widened.

"What?!" the boy exclaimed.

"I don't know what happened. We went to go eat dinner, and I left FRIDAY to watch Y/N and tell me if anything happened. We got back, and her hospital room was trashed, and the handcuffs were broken." Tony explained.

"No wonder she escaped, you left a fucking AI to look after her." He scoffed.

"The I stands for intelligence, Peter, it should have been okay. Look, I called you to warn you because we all think that there's a good chance that she's coming after you." Tony admitted. Peter's eyes widened.

"H-how, she doesn't know where I am, my Aunt May is here, she can't come here." He gulped.

"Pete, you've got to remember that Y/N is still inside of whatever she is now. The girl hunting you down has Y/N trapped and is using her knowledge to get to you, so she knows where you live. Take your aunt and run-." Peter's head shot up as he heard a thud against his front door. He flinched as it happened again, making his eyes waver.

"Tony, she's here." He mumbled as he swallowed thickly.

"Okay, hang in there. We're on our way. Pete, I know that you can take her, but I know you don't want to, so I suggest just grabbing May and running, okay? We'll handle this." Tony reassured.

"I can't let you do that, you'll kill her." Peter shook his head to himself, his eyes glued to the door as the thudding continued and he slowly walked back down the hallway and away from the door.

"Peter, I promise that we won't use lethal force, but you need to run." Tony insisted. Suddenly, the door burst open and Y/N appeared, making Peter's eyes widen as her once stunning hazel eyes had been taken over by pitch-black orbs that made up her entire gaze.

"Shit!" he gasped, dropping his phone and running into the kitchen, making May's eyes widen.

"Peter, what's going on?" she gulped as she stood from the table.

"Y/N's here to kill me." He nodded, shrugging as if that was a perfectly normal statement. May's eyes widened further.

"Oh, no, she's not." She scoffed as she grabbed a knife, making Peter's eyes widen this time.