44

"No, I don't." 

"H-How? How can you not hate me?" Hoseok asked. He almost couldn't believe those words. 

"I don't know. I-I just, I just can't. I tried, I-I tried so hard." Yoongi stuttered as the tears began flooding down his rosy cheeks. Hoseok wanted to reach out, to kiss the tears away and tell him it was okay, but he knew he couldn't do that. Not yet. 

Yoongi took a deep breath before continuing. "After that night, you barged into my life, fucked everything up completely. You made believe, you truly made me happy. I finally felt like my whole life had fallen into place, like everything was finally right. But then all these weird things started happening and it all just turned to shit again. And I was so blind, everything was right under my nose. I thought- I thought it had something to do with me, I thought it was my fault. But then I found out it was you the whole time. And I was so angry, I was os hurt, but I still couldn't get myself to hate you. And I still can't. I simply can't. I don't know why, but I just- I just..." He trailed off, not trusting his voice any longer as he looked at Hoseok with so much love but still so much anger and confusion that he hoped his eyes spoke for him. He hoped they delivered the message he wanted to send. And Hoseok got it. He understood him. 

"I'm so sorry Yoongi. Fuck. I'm so sorry. I'm not used to feeling this way about another person. And it scares me so much. But... fuck Yoongi, I love you. I love you so much it almost hurts." Hoseok suddenly blurted out, and it suddenly felt like everything lit up, like a million stones had just been lifted off his shoulders. Yoongi's eyes widened, more tears spilling over as his heart picked up speeed at the raw emotion in Hoseok's eyes. 

He wasn't lying. He was telling the truth, it was clear. He could see it. 

He felt like he was flying, like nothing else mattered. Those three words almost made him forget everything that had happened, the hurt in his heart and the anger he felt for Hoseok, because it just felt so right. It felt so right hearing those words leave Hoseok's mouth. 

"Yoongi, I really fucking love you. And I know I don't deserve you and fuck that sounds so cliché but I really don't." Hoseok continued. It was like the glass finally tipped over, making Hoseok unable to contain all the words and feelings and emotions he had been suppressing all this time. It was all just spilling out of him. And it felt so good. It felt so good to finally let those three words leave his mouth and see them sink into Yoongi's mind. 

"I love you Hoseok." Yoongi breathed. He felt like fainting, the whole situation being too much for him. It was all too much but also so right. It was like it was falling back in place. 

Hoseok wanted to scream, to cry in joy once he heard those words leave Yoongi's mouth as well. It was almost unbelievable. How could Yoongi love him after everything he had done to him, after how he hurt him?

"Yoongi I love you so much." The sun had started setting outside, casting a beautiful golden light on Yoongi's skin as he looked at Hoseok with so much love spilling out of his eyes. It was like a white, glittering mist surrounded him, making him look unreal. He looked angelic, his pale skin glowing and tears reflecting in the light. 

"Do you really?" Yoongi asked in a small voice. Hoseok stepped closer to him, now looking down at him as his hands found Yoongi's cheeks and wiped his tears away. He leaned into the touch, closing his eyes as warmth radiated off Hoseok and melted Yoongi's frozen heart. He brought sun to his dark world, scaring away the shadows that had taken over his soul and turned his world to darkness.  

"Yes. I love you Yoongi. So much." Hoseok almost whispered, his voice breaking at the end as the pure, raw emotion took over. Yoongi's dark eyes stared deep into Hoseok's, making him complete. He could feel it all the way to his bones. They were meant for each other, set on this earth just for one another. 

He caressed the smaller males cheek, taking all of him in. His rosy cheeks, his deep chocolate eyes, his pink lips and his glittering skin. He was an angel, sent to earth to heal Hoseok. He was sure. 

He then slowly leaned in to give Yoongi room to pull away. But he didn't. He just closed his eyes as the need for Hoseok's touch took over and clouded his mind like Hoseok always seemed to do. 

And then the pair of lips he had missed so much finally met his own, making him feel elevated. Everything flowed between them. Emotions, feelings, unspoken words, love. 

Hoseok felt like he was floating once his lips met Yoongi's. Their lips moved in sync, both tasting Yoongi's salty tears as they streamed down his face. It was their own utopia. 

It was so right. 

Yoongi put his arms around Hoseok's neck, pulling him closer as his mind raced. He deepened the kiss, basking in the feeling of Hoseok's warm body flush against his own. He felt warm and happy, exactly the emotions Hoseok always radiated when they were together. 

"I love you" Hoseok whispered against his lips, making a giant swarm of butterflies come alive in Yoongi's stomach. His arms snaked around the ravenette's waist, pressing them even closer.

"Hoseok." Yoongi breathed as they both started backing towards his bedroom.